View Single Post
Old 10th July 2002, 12:45 AM

Thank you Equine

You are dead right that work needs to be paid for and that is exactly what I am seeking, I have spent 30 or so years being ridiculed so I can take a few knockers .
I didn't belive it myself that this was happening and didn't want to expose it too much and be carefull etc , just incase it didn't work all the time, It is absolutely TRUE and FACT that this has won right through to now , Today we collected $31 profit for a target of $5 bringing it up to $105.80 for this Month.
I don;t expect anyone to believe me , because most people have been dudded by people selling tips and systems , including me.
That is why I give a FREE Trial , so everyone can see for themselves.
I also say that one day I expect it not to produce a winner for the day, but so far it still does and not just once but several times.
Mathematical probablity is what the spreadsheet works with as per Target betting.
This puts the probability of collecting a profit in my favour.
Now you mention it , I suppose I must be the only one that wins every day and prove it as well.
The website has always been updated every day, right from day one, The selections are also on the spreadsheet you just didn't look at them , today for instance there was a track called Moe and Cessnock , that is on the spreadsheet and so are the Tabnumbers associated with the race numbers and the starting times.
so you only have to look.
I don't use horses names because I don't need them to make a profit.
So why use something that is extra work to type in, you can't win any extra if you know the name.

And my subscribers are very happy just knowing that they are winning.

Anyway , you are also welcome to get a free trial and ofcourse no obligation .
But as you say you won't subscribe so I hope you are winning lots your way and not being happy losing your money for the sake of not wanting to check something new out.

regards bert