View Single Post
Old 16th April 2002, 11:24 AM
adam_g

Quest 42 by Systems Australia ($5750) is a ********. The generic brouchure I got in the mail is all but identical to the one from NSA's Eclipse ********. I called Systems Australia today (Tues 16/4/02) on 1300133181 and was called back by Katie the sales consultant. She had the usual spiel - great opportunity - past results fully guaranteed - what more could you want etc etc - then I asked for a 12 month guarantee and she said they can't as it's fraud to do so! I asked her which act/legislation she was referring to and neither she nor her boss Bill McDonald could tell me. I asked if there were any actual TAB account they could show me where the selections of Quest 42 had made a real (not simulated) profit. The answer was no. I offered to pay $20,000 for the program with a 12 month guarantee and the reply from Katie the sales consultant was quote - "We're not in the crystal ball business.. it may not make money over the next 12 months". Need I say more??????? The only way a guarantee would be fraudulent is if they weren't planning on honouring it!