Thread: keno system
View Single Post
Old 1st January 2003, 05:59 PM

Hi, If you gain an understanding of how to apply staking to negative result producing games, such as keno and roulette and learn discipline, your road to success in fertile games such as racing can be assured.

If you look at playing keno , you first need to find which number provides the least edge to the club, that number is playing the 3 spot game.
Now the payoff for the 3 spot is $44 so what first needs to do is look at if when i increase investment when does my profit become exhausted in this game.
The basic staking method is to increase your unit of investment after each loss, this will provide us with the maximum number of plays before we exhaust any chance of recouping our losses the formula you use is 44 times 2 minus 1= 87
87 squared + 87 /2 =3828
so after 87 games i will have invested 3,828 dollars and if i have not won in any of those 87 games its impossible to recoup my loss and show a profit.
Now if i change this strategy to investing 1 unit until the 42 game then add another unit so now i'm investing 2 units , then at the 63 rd game i add another unit and so on I will be able to play 193 games using this simple staking mathod an if i win in one game i will show a profit.
(playing the same numbers in every game)
after the 193 games if i have not had one win my investment would have been a loss of 2,205 ...
The reason i posted this message is to uncover the blinkers to whats possible even in negative producing games.
Think how this may work in a game as roulette where there is a slight human bias, the spinning of the wheel and speed of ball
But imagine how productive it becomes investing in trifectas...

[ This Message was edited by: woof43 on 2003-01-01 18:01 ]