View Single Post
Old 11th April 2004, 11:53 AM

Notwithstanding the underlying importance of background figures and statistics...I wish that I followed Crash's initial posting cos I could have sure done with some winners yesterday LOL!

Felicity, Crash, I'm your average Joe punter that enjoys the banter and the chat and of course the odd tip (esp winning punt)that one can derive from the PP forum. I'm afraid that I lack the knowledge and background when it comes to number crunching and statistics so I ride (use?) the knowledge of Forum's esteemed contributors like yourselves, William, XPT, Mr J, Sportsnut et al...

I reckon there are hundreds like me who enjoy the humour, information and interesting stories that originate from your posts...I guess that is why it was disappointing for me to note the negative and personal content of some of the reponses in this topic...

Crash, you are right when you say every system has its highs and lows and I hope to (for once in my life) ride on your wave to the top...and even some of the way down (hehe!)...honestly, any bit of helpful info for us 'blow ins' is great.

Felicity, I was impressed by the detail and figures that you provided at short notice-it is always useful to test systems from a statistical and historical perspective...if Rathlin was a selection from your system then I would love it if you posted some picks that I could use (but obviously its up to you) to keep the missus off my back or perhaps my wife is right when she says I need to get a life...again I reiterate losing bets aside I thoroughly enjoy reading, assessing and contributing to this forum and I trust that it does not deteriorate into a forum for personal attacks and vitriole...the best of luck and again, much appreciation for your valuable contributions...keep those winners coming!