View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2016, 08:54 AM

Walkermac
I know that I can safely say this here because nobody is going to go to the trouble of downloading and sorting the BF data. I have postponed it now for 3 years.
I used to lay the field with a slight variation for a set liability. This simple act each day earned about $26K per year then it started to wane and I saw that
more than two thirds of the money was in the first six months. So I stopped. Which was fortunate because what was a winner turned into a loser. I had a couple of ideas but no way to test them. Then I got busy elsewhere and the punting has taken a back seat.

The sheet allows me to test the ideas that I had. I have only tested one month
but by using a variable liability it changed a losing month into a winning month. Mark had alluded to this in previous posts. IE he loaded the pointy end.
I have to work out to efficiently bot variable liability.

I downloaded the opensolver but have no idea what I am doing.
"God made man in his image". He then went to great lengths to ensure that each and every person was unique. God then pondered and said "I will call these human, as very few will rise from the herd to be called individual" http://www.propun.com.au/racing_for...ttons/quote.gif