View Single Post
Old 27th November 2009, 01:48 PM

m_v2040, I'm a great one for spreading the risk as much as possible, (I hate to lose) Think carefully about the following:

Say your next bet according to the retirement is $100 (out of a hat) and you have 4 bets that day, so bet $25 on each. Recalculate at the end of the day.

Say you lost some so your next bet is $120 the next day, and you have 6 bets, so you bet $20 on each etc etc etc.

Now this certainly gets through the bad patches without too much pain and you WILL recover later, but of course you need extreme patience.What you are actually doing of course is to count a days selections as 1 bet.

2 things though, first you need a second calculation i.e. average no. of bets per day say it's 4, then you will need to x the target and the available bank x4 as well., or at least set it to what you are comforatble with.

Remember that some days there will be only 1 bet so the whole of the allocated amount goes on that single selection.

And lastly, the main consideration is that you have a selection plan that at least breaks even over an extended period.

Godd luck!