View Single Post
Old 10th July 2002, 12:16 AM

Bert, I apologize if I seemed negative, however, I am very wary of anyone selling horseracing "systems" or selections. Ratings services deserve to be paid a fee for the work that they do, as they provide information but do not guarantee a profit.
Selection services such as yours do claim a longterm profit without losing one single day.

I was sincere in my wishes for you to be successful, but I was just pointing out that the service is something I won't be subscribing to.

In reply to this post, I shall respond to your responses and then leave it at that.

1. There is no system that can win at target betting in the longrun if it doesn't win at level stakes, and no amount of convincing will sway me from that. Target betting and staking plans are exactly the same in essence...chasing losses. Whilst an effective staking plan will magnify profits if the level stakes betting is profitable, it will also magnify losses and therefore send you broke in the longrun if your selections show a level stakes loss.

All my points stand up in FACT, there are mathematical probabilities which have remained unchanged since the dawn of time.

Rockets to the moon have nothing to do with the laws of probability and odds. Yes, there were mathematicians which questioned the trip to the moon, but they never denied it was possible to defy gravity given the laws of physics. You, however, if you win every single day since September 2001 are defying the basic laws of probability.
It is this claim which I find questionable, not the fact that you are able to make a profit.

You are the first person ever in the history of horseracing to win every day. I am sorry, I simply don't believe it. The fact that you are asking for subscribers tells any intelligent person, that you yourself are not winning EVERY day, otherwise you would not be running a website, you would be living in the BAHAMAS on your own island.

Had you even claimed to win six out of seven days, I could have entertained the notion, but every single day is mathematically impossible.

I concede that your webpage now has results, however we don't know which horses you suggested as bets and therefore giving TAB prices only has no benefit to people wanting clarification of the results

I am sorry for criticising you without seeing the Today Tonight program, but the judgements were made after visiting your website and seeing the claims which were made.
Quote:
You won't find any horses names anywhere, I don't need to know those.

If you are seeking subscribers, I am sure they do.

Cheers.

[ This Message was edited by: Equine Investor on 2002-07-10 00:24 ]