View Single Post
Old 7th February 2014, 02:13 AM

Hiya,

Part of the way there with this attachment. Attempts to login (and fails if you're already logged in or the Try Again button is active due to a previously unsuccessful attempt). Specifies a Win bet, clicks the appropriate horse (without handling the error if it were scratched), enters a bet amount and....that's it.

Couldn't figure out how to click the Submit Bet button. They've hidden that one well. Or I'm tired. Pretty sure it might be both. And probably something to do with my lapsed coding skills.

I don't have an NZ TAB account, so my attempt to log in fails and it just fills out everything else anyway. I don't know if the source code would change on a successful log in.

You'll undoubtedly want to add another field to the spreadsheet indicating which race it is you want to bet on. Otherwise it just seems to go to the next race - which there isn't this time of night, in case anyone uses it before they click over until tomorrow.

(Effort somewhat due to SpeedyBen's earlier benevolence - it's a caring, sharing forum... )
Attached Files
File Type: xlsm loginExample.xlsm (24.9 KB, 1293 views)