View Single Post
Old 10th September 2015, 11:22 AM

Default Graph of Bet Results

To be perfectly honest, with all due respect I cannot grasp another's method of selection, ( Shaun's, CP's to say the least, and many members who have offered methods to ,
so I'll stick to my own, know it works therefore at best the graphs I post may show results.

The other thing, selections are made at the last moments.
Funny enough, there are 2 separate computers, running the exact same method, exact same time, but vary in process speed, ( CPU etc etc) and may see 2 different selections from the same race at the same time.
I do know what causes this, and trying to get them both in-sync.
At the end of the day, both profit. Go Figure !

Yesterday's graph was a new setting, (H-price) or a filter that has restricted the price/Value allowed at a Minimum. So if the fav is 1.50, then it's filtered either bet or no bet. That's a "L-Price" LP
LP lets the system have more bets, but at a greater risk of over-bet.

H-Price allows bets to be accepted at higher than 1.50, resulting in less risk, but fewer bets.

All graphs are shown to have a start bank of 100 units, or $100.00
It's simply a number, be it 100 or 2500, the graph lines are the same depending on the win/loss streak.
Ideal is 2500 to make a decent day's "wages". ( I have borrowed the concept of "wages" from a long gone forum member who was good to show us all you can make money and a living by Place betting. "wages" as a term helps with the discipline of things. I don't know why, it just does.
If time permits, I'll post graphs, good days, bad days, whatever.

Will practice with file size, so far it's set at 250 x 250, not sure how large the forum upload limit acceptance is

Are these real bets ?

:-)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  tn_2015-09-09 HPrice.jpg
Views: 1790
Size:  6.2 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  tn_2015-09-09 HPrice.jpg
Views: 1783
Size:  9.5 KB