View Single Post
Old 10th September 2015, 02:22 PM

RP wrote
Quote:
these images are very low res and just about unreadable. How do you take them? If you look at any of the graphs I provide there only about 30kb, the limits about 90, I think. I use the snipping tool to grab the image off excel. Try to leave the banner tool bar out, as that adds kb's

yeah, the 2 graphs are the same, 1st one is 250 x 250 thumbnail
Then experimented with the 2nd @ 300 x 300 thumbnail

I'll increase it next time till it seems right.

Quote:
evajb001 I assume you have some form of recovery staking going by the look of the graph? Didn't quite follow/understand the H-price or L-price part of your post, maybe I need to re-read it but looks like you had a profitable day.

The Staking Plan is readily available for download in Excel at race - mate dot com.

It uses a percent of the bank, ( this was posted here a while ago) 0.33 (Variable)
So Variable means one can adjust to use 1% of the bank.
Yes, a "loss chaser" in essence, but confident over many many tests, on average it picks up.
But I will show a loss where it breaks the bank, when it happens. In real bets I do stop after a certain amount, and go for a walk !
If one follows the strategy as outlined by the author of the staking plan, that is when to increase the "start bank", when to withdraw, when to raise the betting capital, then the loss streak is buffered, there will always be another day, but the entire bet bank is never blown, only a portion.
So if I have accumulated 2500 in total, then maybe only 350 of that is used to bet with, @ 0.33% of 350, if it blows the 350 cos of a bad day( long losing streak), still have reserve for the next day. (2500 - 350 = 2150 bank). This type of loss streak is rare'r due to ongoing refinements.

Quote:
Shaun :If we all did the same thing for selections just imagine the prices we would get

gets filtered out,
Next Race - >