View Single Post
Old 8th March 2017, 10:17 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenewguy
I subscribed for a couple of months to Stats Bets from 12follow. They provide 3 selections for a small number of races everyday with a set of rules as to how you stake your bet. They claim 20% POT which is right if you use their figures. I did well for the first month around 17%POT but in the second month I noticed their application of the rules were different to mine so I had a look and they prove their figures using BSP which we all know you dont really know the price to the race is over most of the time.

I noticed that on one occasion (I didn't spend too much time looking) one of their successes used a price other than BSP and when I questioned this they said they got matched at that price. When I pointed out they claim to prove to BSP and they now look dodgy, I got some other half ********** excuse but I think from then on they stuck to BSP.

I stopped subscribing because I work for a living and couldn't get my bot to cover all the rules and a go at Market Feeder pro triggers did my head in and I had a month we're I went behind even though they were still profiting.

I stopped subscribing and now do my own selections and use their rules in my own system and February returned 14% POT which I'm happy with and March looks about the same.

Other than a system I use on very short priced favourites, this is my most profitable system so I would agree, backing more horses in a race is the key to profit.

If you need a hand with a trigger for MFP just let me know. No charge.