Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 14th February 2006, 03:40 PM

Default "Belle System"

Now dont laugh,

Ready, hold on,....

I can admit to seeing this work !

Rules:

1. Bet on any horse in the feild that either starts, ends or has got BELLE in its name.
2.If rule one fails, bet all youve got left in your pocket/wallet/ash tray next race that comes up with a runner thats called BELLE something or something BELLE.
3.Substitutions of BELLE are ok as long as it sounds like BELLE, ie BEL, BELL, BHELL etc.

I watched a bloke one day at the pub last year, true story, (with all the other professional punters) push every one asside to reach the beer and ash stained tab machine, waving his hand in the air he slipped the hastly prepared ticket into the awaiting teeth of the TAB monster just before the jump.

Interested i asked OL MATE, what are you on (ie horse, not liquid),...BELLE something young fella,was his crutchety reply, and the thing came in and paid 15 something, he had a fair bit on and you guessed it,...he shouted the bar.

Ever since then in the back of my mind,..whenever i see a race with Belle in it it makes me laugh,..not to mention look twice.

This one is free to anyone whom wishes to use it,..thank me later with a plane ticket to the luxury hotel in the Bahamas that you will soon purchase.

Dingo
Old 14th February 2006, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingoboy
Now dont laugh,

Ready, hold on,....

I can admit to seeing this work !

Rules:

1. Bet on any horse in the feild that either starts, ends or has got BELLE in its name.
2.If rule one fails, bet all youve got left in your pocket/wallet/ash tray next race that comes up with a runner thats called BELLE something or something BELLE.
3.Substitutions of BELLE are ok as long as it sounds like BELLE, ie BEL, BELL, BHELL etc.

I watched a bloke one day at the pub last year, true story, (with all the other professional punters) push every one asside to reach the beer and ash stained tab machine, waving his hand in the air he slipped the hastly prepared ticket into the awaiting teeth of the TAB monster just before the jump.

Interested i asked OL MATE, what are you on (ie horse, not liquid),...BELLE something young fella,was his crutchety reply, and the thing came in and paid 15 something, he had a fair bit on and you guessed it,...he shouted the bar.

Ever since then in the back of my mind,..whenever i see a race with Belle in it it makes me laugh,..not to mention look twice.

This one is free to anyone whom wishes to use it,..thank me later with a plane ticket to the luxury hotel in the Bahamas that you will soon purchase.

Dingo

Never worked for me. I often had a $1 e/w - kept a record for a while.... I soon got the 'elle outta there
Old 14th February 2006, 05:39 PM

Now you've got me thinking!
The magic 5 letters are "Juene"
Can somebody run it?
Old 14th February 2006, 10:37 PM

Hayles Belle.....not sure of exact spelling....was trained by R H Thompson raced about 10-15 years ago...i fillowed it from a city race until it won at 125/1
Old 16th February 2006, 08:08 PM

Thumbs up

The Belle family on the dam side is hugely influential in New Zealand.Many of our best bloodstock are exported to Australia.That could explain the Belle winners.The Flight family also throws many winners.

Last edited by kiwi : 16th February 2006 at 08:14 PM.