Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 5th May 2002, 06:33 PM

Hi guys. I found an interesting website and would appreciate any feedback if any one from this forum has had any experiance in regards to what is being offered here.

Here is the web site:

EDITED - that is an obscure one page web site offering a get rich quick scheme. We are not going to give it free promotion here.

[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2002-05-13 22:43 ]
Old 5th May 2002, 08:11 PM

Well did you order your free copy? You could then perhaps post some of the techniques he suggests onto this forum. I am sure plenty of the members would then give you feedback... regards Cam
Old 5th May 2002, 08:42 PM

While it is mathematically correct to say that an 8% weekly return can double your money every 2 months and result in $1M in 2 years it just isnt possible in practice. The main problem is that to double every 2 months you must bet your WHOLE bank amount every WEEK (and get the 8% return). So in week 1 you would have to place say 50 $5 bets (or 250 $1 bets, etc). After first two months (when you have $500 in bank) you have to bet that amount per week - 50 $10 bets. By the time you have built your bank to $100000 you have to place $100000 of bets PER WEEK (ie. 1000 $100 bets). This of course leads to the problem of what happens if you have a bad week - potentially you could wipe out most or all of your winnings to date.

Also I am pretty sure you will find that he doesn't actually tell you anywhere how to get the 8% return (that is a good long-term average and not easy to maintain with the large number of bets that this would require) but rather just how to risk it all in the doubling strategy.

By all means order it and give us some more info on what he says - but don't send him any money!
Old 5th May 2002, 09:25 PM

Thanks for all the advice. I will send my details and keep you all posted on what he sends me.

[ This Message was edited by: steven on 2002-05-05 22:26 ]