Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 27th November 2017, 10:37 AM

Default Swarm Intelligence

I don't want to post this potentially stoopid question on the brilliant thread Swarm Intelligence and The Kentucky Derby because it would be "out of place".

Punters get banned by corporates if they're successful so what's the point of being able to pick the favourite a week early and take advantage of the "overs?"
Old 27th November 2017, 04:58 PM

Punters get banned by corporates if they are SEEN to be successful.
The key is to take advantage of whatever strategy you have, and then don't just withdraw your winnings. Bet like a mug where the price is close to the Betfair lay price until you lose the lot at the bookies, but have simply transferred your money to Betfair. Sure you pay a price, but at least your advantage stays and you'll keep receiving offers from said bookies.
There was a punter on another forum who was limited to betting in cents by one big online bookie, he simply wouldn't listen to how to get back in their good books - forgive the pun Unless a punter has been completely banned, there are ways to get your limited account unlimited again as the software they use updates regularly, and so does the master database. Myself and my nephew have proven it using a few strategies.
*RaceCensus now updated to 29/02/2024
Video overview of RaceCensus here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W821YP_b0Pg
Old 27th November 2017, 05:22 PM

Any tips Chrome for someone who is promo banned at them all, but not restricted in bets yet?

Lost one of my nice income streams now that SB finally promo banned me, lasted nearly a year though so made a motza over that time.
Old 27th November 2017, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Punters get banned by corporates if they're successful so what's the point of being able to pick the favourite a week early and take advantage of the "overs?"

Bet elsewhere. Betfair has markets up for big races very early on and you could just bet your selections there.
Old 28th November 2017, 03:08 PM

Thorns, without knowing the details it's hard to say. Your account may be locked forever by their software for promos because of your betting or withdrawal behaviour.
However, I've become a bit of a master of this, that is my investigations running various scenarios with my nephew. Sometimes you won't receive promos because your not using them, but purely winning with the bookie.
What I have discovered so far is never use promos exclusively, never withdraw winnings and never leave money in your bookie account.
Withdraw by laying on Betfair and for bigger and bigger amounts.
A recreational punter will fund his account, use his bonus and his funds and be penniless by the end with the bookie. He also won't bet the same amount on each bet. He'll use the "Moron System" (Martingale) until the lot is gone. And won't put any more money in his account for at least a week.
A professional punter will put money in his account, leave it there or withdraw winnings after purely using bonus offers, he'll bet daily and usually for the same amount never his full bank.
My conclusions are purely from trial and error testing.
Thorns, I would suggest laying your win bets on Betfair and not solely using promos. It will cost you a percentage of your winnings, but you may be able to unlock your income stream after a while.
*RaceCensus now updated to 29/02/2024
Video overview of RaceCensus here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W821YP_b0Pg

Last edited by Chrome Prince : 28th November 2017 at 03:11 PM.