Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 17th January 2015, 11:28 AM

Default Favourite System

Utilising my qualifying criteria for 2yo and maiden races in New Zealand from 01 Aug. 2014 to 17 Jan. 2015. Fresh up = 43 days+

134 Qualifying races. 53 winners. 28 seconds. 26 thirds. 27 unplaced. 14 races had less than 8 runners.

If we look at 4 further categories from those 134 qualifying races.
All 2yo races from maidens to Stakes races. 22 qualifying races. 13 winners. 6 seconds. 2 thirds. 1 unplaced.

First starters 2yo & maidens: 24 qualifying races. 12 winners. 7 seconds. 1 third. 4 unplaced (All runners to 1300m)

Fresh up 2yo & maidens: Fresh Up (43 days+) 17 qualifying races 9 winners. 3 seconds. 4 thirds. 1 unplaced (All runners to 1300m)

Distance 1950m+: 23 qualifying races. 14 winners. 2 seconds. 6 thirds. 1 unplaced. (All started within 30 days).

I originally included B65 races but they performed badly.

Qualifying races were on the first 2 flat races of the meeting. Eg. race 1&2 are hurdles, next 2 races are maidens = 2 races qualify. Eg. first 2 races are hurdles, third race B65+, fourth race maiden = 1 race qualified.

All two year races are backed (within qualifying race rules)

Old 18th January 2015, 06:24 AM

Default The point is?

Why do people put half their system in this forum and keep half a secret. I don't see what the point is.
Old 18th January 2015, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendo
Why do people put half their system in this forum and keep half a secret. I don't see what the point is.

Its a no brainer I reckon hendo, but then again I am suffering from sleep-in deprivation here so bear with me...

1. Some people on here like to share 'discoveries'
2. Many are level headed or experienced enough to realise that any winning edge will soon evaporate in the light of day(if it's a real edge) i.e. when the masses (or clever cloggs?) get wind of it SO... they give you part 1 and leave out part 2/3 etc
3. part of the attraction of coming to this place is picking up ideas from others and running with them yourself i.e. creating something of your own. What fun is a jigsaw when someone hands you the completed version and says: have a go at that??

Just my thoughts on a dozy sunday morning!

cheers LG

PS "Do your own research"(DYOR) should be at the bottom of every system or idea ever posted on here I reckon, but in it's absence... DYOR!

Last edited by Lord Greystoke : 18th January 2015 at 07:13 AM.
Old 18th January 2015, 08:06 AM

Hendo I have already outlined my system on a previous thread, i have been generous with my time and research over the past year. I think there is enough in this thread to get people thinking. Why should I do all the work and just give it away. Search and all wil become clear. Thanks LG spot on. I just wish to show that a little research may turn a profit...and on favourites.

Besides, I put up for little response from others but at least I put up. You could have been friendlier and asked me rather than complaining. I am always willing to help others. Wishing you a good day

Old 18th January 2015, 05:47 PM

Thanks CosMos, Your search got me doing my own research, as I’ve tried many time to get into the Nz
So did a little DYOR myself.
I only have the resources from the net, no data, software etc. But managed to get somewhere.

System 1
Maidens & 2yo Maidens- From 31/12/14 – 35 races, 18 winners, 27 places = Return $55.30 win, $39.70 places.

System 2
B65 – B85 . 18 races, 13 winners, 17 places = Return $42.80wins, $24.00pl

For Hendo,- Sky Rating – All Races 24pts only From 31/12/14 –
Maidens – 12 races, 7 wins, 10 places – Return $17.90w $15.50pl
Other Races – 7 races, 5 wins 6pl – Return $14.60w $10.00pl (I’ve got 1 filter for this!!)
22 and 23pts also making profit,
Tomorrows - Trentham 4 1 Peroni

Mind you I have not been betting on these just yet, knowing full well systems fall apart..
Old 19th January 2015, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosMos
Hendo I have already outlined my system on a previous thread, i have been generous with my time and research over the past year. I think there is enough in this thread to get people thinking. Why should I do all the work and just give it away. Search and all wil become clear. Thanks LG spot on. I just wish to show that a little research may turn a profit...and on favourites.

Besides, I put up for little response from others but at least I put up. You could have been friendlier and asked me rather than complaining. I am always willing to help others. Wishing you a good day

Hair enough. If you enjoy what you are doing that is a good thing, All the best.
Old 19th January 2015, 06:42 AM

Hair enough? I wish LOL. Cheers Hendo

Old 19th January 2015, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aferw
Thanks CosMos, Your search got me doing my own research, as I’ve tried many time to get into the Nz
So did a little DYOR myself.
I only have the resources from the net, no data, software etc. But managed to get somewhere.

System 1
Maidens & 2yo Maidens- From 31/12/14 – 35 races, 18 winners, 27 places = Return $55.30 win, $39.70 places.

System 2
B65 – B85 . 18 races, 13 winners, 17 places = Return $42.80wins, $24.00pl

For Hendo,- Sky Rating – All Races 24pts only From 31/12/14 –
Maidens – 12 races, 7 wins, 10 places – Return $17.90w $15.50pl
Other Races – 7 races, 5 wins 6pl – Return $14.60w $10.00pl (I’ve got 1 filter for this!!)
22 and 23pts also making profit,

Mind you I have not been betting on these just yet, knowing full well systems fall apart..

Wow - some of the returns are great! And the place percentage looks amazing. Thanks for the work here.

I have always wondered about betting on maidens - where the horses are yet to be proven on the dist/track/etc - but some of the results here provide further food for thought.
Old 20th January 2015, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcpg
Wow - some of the returns are great! And the place percentage looks amazing. Thanks for the work here.

I have always wondered about betting on maidens - where the horses are yet to be proven on the dist/track/etc - but some of the results here provide further food for thought.

I prefer Maiden races.
Tonight As 1-1
Old 20th January 2015, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aferw

1st $3.10
None tomorrow