Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 9th July 2002, 10:08 PM

Hi All
I shall answer as I read them.
post 197 placegetter
Did you get caught with a set of stake knives and you can't sell them to get enough to put on the place.

post 306 equine investor
as far as I know it has not been shown in Vic and NSW yet.
Post 306 , pretty negative

post 5 debug
I agree they didn't show my website , but what they did do is prove that it works and put it up against the Melb and SA paper tipsters.
The intensive labour part is on my end, A subscriber get the selections already to work on spreadsheet.

post 22 lumbarsua
If you have a CRAPPY looking car that works and your friend has a Mercedes that doesn't , which is the one that would do what it is built for.
My site might look crappy to you , but I have seen elaborate and beautiful looking sites that take too long to load and do nothing, so mine is more usefull , it works and is fast.

post 306 equine investor
point 1 , I have the only address ******************************.com.au , I hope you are not suggesting that mine must be similar than the one that failed.

point 2, Just because YOU haven't found it does not mean it is Impossible.
Just because Those hardiest punters you know don't win every day, does not mean it can't be done.

point 3
Mathematicians have indeed known mathematics like that for hundreds of years, and they did so before they made the rockets to go to the moon.
Even when the rocket was actually on the moon some mathematicians were saying that it was a hollywood hoax and that it could not be done, How things have changed since then, I still have my slide rule from school, well before the calculators came out.
None of these 3 points stand up to being FACT.

point 4 , a money back guarantee to do what .
point 5 , You obviously haven't looked further than the advertising, ALL results are there .
point 6 , Today Tonight checked it out for a month before putting their money on it and the staff also had their own account and had a party at the end, you didn't even check it out and criticise me to the hilt.
I don't mind that if I deserve it , but I think you are unfair here.

post 169 be careful
Thank you requesting a Free trial, it shall be yours in the morning.
Q 1 we only bet on them when they show $4 or better, if they show less then don't bet it.
That is also the difference you are asking about.
All potential dividends are rounded down and the calculated bet is rounded up,to give you that extra gap if the price does drop, so a $5.90 selection gets calculated as a $4 , you round down first and then subtract one.
A $6.20 becomes $5 and if the suggested bet in the spreadsheet tells you that you have put $7.42 on it , you round it up to an $8 bet .
The spreadsheet I designed takes care of all the expenses and works them in , so each time you get a winner , all your expenses are paid for , including phone, internet and subscription cost can all be added in a special box.
people around the world can type in their Time zone and all starting times change to suit.
For more , see my LESSON on the website.

point 2
I agree that any system that uses a staking plan should first make a level stake profit, I do n't work a staking plan on this , we work to a Target , which is completely different.

post 22 lumbarsua
You need to look at the website again if you really want to see that .
The answer to your PS Q.
NO , because the stats since SEPT show a avg profit of $500-$800 per month and a 3 Months subscription is only $390 per 3 Months.

You won't find any horses names anywhere, I don't need to know those , as I study other things such as Trainers Habits and their results , as they are the people in charge , whichever horses they are training.
Whatever the Trainer says goes or else he/she is fired, just look back to the time a jockey got pulled over the coals for doing something different without the trainers approval and the horse won too.

The aim is to win 1% or preferably 1/2 % of your bank and STOP at the first collect.

To see previous spreadsheets with everything layed out including the results added, you can find those for about a month back on my website (see "our results") in the small small MENU.
Read LESSON and it will tell you more.

I better get the Trots and Dogs results ready to upload now .
Goodnight all ,
regards Bert

FREE ,Full support avail

[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2002-07-09 23:12 ]
Old 9th July 2002, 11:16 PM

Bert, I apologize if I seemed negative, however, I am very wary of anyone selling horseracing "systems" or selections. Ratings services deserve to be paid a fee for the work that they do, as they provide information but do not guarantee a profit.
Selection services such as yours do claim a longterm profit without losing one single day.

I was sincere in my wishes for you to be successful, but I was just pointing out that the service is something I won't be subscribing to.

In reply to this post, I shall respond to your responses and then leave it at that.

1. There is no system that can win at target betting in the longrun if it doesn't win at level stakes, and no amount of convincing will sway me from that. Target betting and staking plans are exactly the same in essence...chasing losses. Whilst an effective staking plan will magnify profits if the level stakes betting is profitable, it will also magnify losses and therefore send you broke in the longrun if your selections show a level stakes loss.

All my points stand up in FACT, there are mathematical probabilities which have remained unchanged since the dawn of time.

Rockets to the moon have nothing to do with the laws of probability and odds. Yes, there were mathematicians which questioned the trip to the moon, but they never denied it was possible to defy gravity given the laws of physics. You, however, if you win every single day since September 2001 are defying the basic laws of probability.
It is this claim which I find questionable, not the fact that you are able to make a profit.

You are the first person ever in the history of horseracing to win every day. I am sorry, I simply don't believe it. The fact that you are asking for subscribers tells any intelligent person, that you yourself are not winning EVERY day, otherwise you would not be running a website, you would be living in the BAHAMAS on your own island.

Had you even claimed to win six out of seven days, I could have entertained the notion, but every single day is mathematically impossible.

I concede that your webpage now has results, however we don't know which horses you suggested as bets and therefore giving TAB prices only has no benefit to people wanting clarification of the results

I am sorry for criticising you without seeing the Today Tonight program, but the judgements were made after visiting your website and seeing the claims which were made.
Quote:
You won't find any horses names anywhere, I don't need to know those.

If you are seeking subscribers, I am sure they do.

Cheers.

[ This Message was edited by: Equine Investor on 2002-07-10 00:24 ]
Old 9th July 2002, 11:45 PM

Thank you Equine

You are dead right that work needs to be paid for and that is exactly what I am seeking, I have spent 30 or so years being ridiculed so I can take a few knockers .
I didn't belive it myself that this was happening and didn't want to expose it too much and be carefull etc , just incase it didn't work all the time, It is absolutely TRUE and FACT that this has won right through to now , Today we collected $31 profit for a target of $5 bringing it up to $105.80 for this Month.
I don;t expect anyone to believe me , because most people have been dudded by people selling tips and systems , including me.
That is why I give a FREE Trial , so everyone can see for themselves.
I also say that one day I expect it not to produce a winner for the day, but so far it still does and not just once but several times.
Mathematical probablity is what the spreadsheet works with as per Target betting.
This puts the probability of collecting a profit in my favour.
Now you mention it , I suppose I must be the only one that wins every day and prove it as well.
The website has always been updated every day, right from day one, The selections are also on the spreadsheet you just didn't look at them , today for instance there was a track called Moe and Cessnock , that is on the spreadsheet and so are the Tabnumbers associated with the race numbers and the starting times.
so you only have to look.
I don't use horses names because I don't need them to make a profit.
So why use something that is extra work to type in, you can't win any extra if you know the name.

And my subscribers are very happy just knowing that they are winning.

Anyway , you are also welcome to get a free trial and ofcourse no obligation .
But as you say you won't subscribe so I hope you are winning lots your way and not being happy losing your money for the sake of not wanting to check something new out.

regards bert

Old 10th July 2002, 12:48 AM
puntz

[ This Message was edited by: puntz on 2002-12-04 18:19 ]
Old 10th July 2002, 01:07 AM

Hi Puntz
that is where you are wrong.
and that is why I won't take the risk of someone stuffing it up.
If you want a free trial you get one day ,I don't care if you all take turns in getting one, but you do it my way .
The Experts have had more than 200 years to punt the way they do and still Thousands of people following them lose their money.

regards bert
Old 10th July 2002, 03:44 AM

Because the way the selections are staked - often dutch betted two to a race and staked, the "system" cannot win level stakes. Therefore if selections are provided on this forum they would show a level stakes loss.

[ This Message was edited by: Equine Investor on 2002-07-10 05:01 ]
Old 10th July 2002, 05:40 AM

Just a quick one before the days work,
You are right Equine
but never dutch betting.
regards Bert
Old 10th July 2002, 07:28 AM

Seems like Bert is onto something if This Day Tonight found he made a profit every day for a month- i.e. This Day Tonight found Bert won 28 days in a row. assume the probability that Bert wins on any day is .999, that is he might lose once in three years. The probability of 28 consecutive wins is .97. Entirely feasible if Bert has phenomenal strike rate, but he can still lose. Bert's strike rate would have to be above 90% for him to have any feasible chance of 28 straight wins. What I would like to know Bert is how many days has your system been running? Are you saying there has never been a losing day for the entire time? What is profit on turnover? Seems if enough people interested we could test it for say ten days.
Old 10th July 2002, 08:43 AM

Please note in the Today Tonight thread we pointed out the thread will be deleted Saturday morning.
That will occur as soon as possible and may be very early.
Any future discussion will need to be made with Bert.

Old 10th July 2002, 10:47 AM

As Bert mentioned I asked for his free trial and have received a copy of today's spreadsheet with his selections (48 in all) and "target" plan. I will post a message at the end of the day with the results and my analysis of the system.