Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 24th September 2018, 11:05 AM

Angry Corp bookies

They are a strange breed the alleged bookmakers we are stuck with. Opened an account Friday, had a few bets over the weekend, some won, some lost. Banned Monday.
Why are they in business? and how do they stay in business?
Old 24th September 2018, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
They are a strange breed the alleged bookmakers we are stuck with. Opened an account Friday, had a few bets over the weekend, some won, some lost. Banned Monday.

I once thought the same thing. Then I joined a few punting groups on facebook and I fully understand how they survive. Comments like

"Had a terrible day and lost all but $100 in my account. What can I put it on in the next ten mins to win it back?"

"I won early but right now I have lost 8K. I don't know what happened, everything is a blur."

" Whats your best for the next at Pakenham. I want to throw on some money as I am at the pub and watching the racing".

"Put it on XXXXXX greyhound. Its the certainity of the year running at $15. Load up." Comment by me : I actually looked this up and the dog ran 5th.

This is just an excerpt from the last few days. The mug punters are thriving out there and they are addicted to losing.
Old 25th September 2018, 03:50 AM

Quote:
They are a strange breed

CFD's, a form of DNA linked to corporate psychosis.
"Psychotics" does not necessarily have to mean the blood thirsty carp ya see made in Hollywood. The "blood" in this case is, money.
Money in this case is innocent, there is no such thing as "the root of all evil is money"...that is deception

CFD is, Collusion, Fraud, Deception.

If one has all three, they are considered as "mastermind"

The masterminds in this case on that side of the fence are the corporates who have implemented into their algorithm your entire electronic footprint, once you open an account and you have "history", you are flagged either a winner or loser. Means they know you take their "blood" ( money ) or they have taken yours, continually, which in turn feeds the shareholders, and maybe the tax man or the hotel at one of those tax haven islands.
Therefore they have colluded and share stuff, which is a legal form of a fraud, and the deception are all those blinking lights implemented into the mix. All this takes money on their part to have people make it happen, programmers etc etc....

The strategy is to be like them, a CFD, but on the punters side of the fence. But, they know and we know this will never happen, because we are a fragmented lot,( one is betting at the pub while another is betting on the computer/Iphone etc. They arn't fragmented, due to the corporate's algorithm and electronic footprints.

Only one way to end this cycle and that is to blow up the internet, the races will still go on and everybody will smeel the horse ********e once again because those corporate blood suckers will end up back at the track.

This has happened once, when there was a power failure at Cheltenham race course.....there was no tote screen, no computers just betting the old way, yet somehow the races started on schedule and the bookies were taking bets. I think they lost.

:-)
Old 27th September 2018, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark

Online bookmakers are like the ATO and the Feds combined, they share information on your profile, ip address, home address, phone number, emails from a central database. In essence they are all in bed with each other. Now one might open an account in a friends name using all their info and a different service provider, BUT, they have a full time coding team working on algorithms, like an FBI profiler. It's like data matching, so a little flag pops next to the name on the "watchlist", and if it matches over a certain period of time, the account is then flagged and shared.
I have inside info on this as a relative works for a large corporate bookie, she says there are whole teams working on this 24/7. You might notice the words recreational punter in all their terms and conditions. They want big losers but with limited liability, no matter the overall loss on the account. Betting on firmers or those that are shorter on Betfair, will result in a ban also.
*RaceCensus now updated to 29/02/2024
Video overview of RaceCensus here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W821YP_b0Pg

Last edited by Chrome Prince : 27th September 2018 at 03:06 PM.