Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 15th October 2002, 02:37 PM

hey every1, this post isnt just for Bhagwan but i know he has many systems. i was wondering if every1 can email me with some systems that they know about or ones they are developing if they would like to share them with me, i am going to start a collection of them and post their results on this board and see whos go the best. i dont actually have a system myself either and i am willing to try some of all yours ppl!!

thanks

my email is could you send all the systems here pls instead of posting on the site

WE DO NOT LIKE CONTRADICTORY POSTS IN THIS FORUM FROM THE SAME PERSON. Here is your post in the Smartgambler section which we have deleted.

i have many horse racing systems and i am wanting to see if anyone wants to trade? i would have to give it a trial run as you would with mine but anyone interested email me at ....

Your past solicitations also drew a post from someone.
It went:
"Either you are not fair dinkum or do not want to be contacted, but my server tells me that you suggested email is not quite as you suggest.....??????"

Furthermore, how dare you tell people not to post on the site:
"my email is ... could you send all the systems here pls instead of posting on the site"

You also wrote:
"i am going to start a collection of them and post their results on this board and see whos go the best."

Well if you really intended that, it's pretty useless. Who wants to see results of systems that you have collected by e mail solicitation without knowing the rules, which you requested not to be posted on this forum?

dawi03, please find another forum. You are no longer welcome to post on this forum. We do not accept regular solicitations/spam requests for e mail in postings.

[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2002-10-15 23:44 ]