Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 16th May 2004, 10:27 AM

A losing week for the Unitab System. After 49 race selections there have been 29 winners for a profit of $17.10 (35% POT) but a loss of $0.10 on place betting for 38 placegetters. I will from today only show 8-pointers from the Tabltd ratings. And my system will be for the place only as this has been profitable.

One Unitab selection today:
Gosford R6 no.1 - Lets Rip

One Tabltd selection:
Warren R7 no.4 - Managed Fund

Two selections in my Place System:
Gosford R7 no.4 - West Country
Eagle Farm R7 no.7 - Falkirk.

Breadman, the Win betting on yesterday's trotting had a small win, but lost on the Place. I'll continue listing them. No selections today.
Old 16th May 2004, 10:55 AM

Hi Sportznut,

The prize money difference between weekdays and saturdays is very minimal so i cant see that being a factor especially from my experience. We had horses and we won more on the punt with them than in prize money. The only difference is that in melbourne they race for about 3 times as much money as anywhere else so melbourne might be dofferent. Could be worth keeping an eye on. By the way its only a few stables i am talking about. could email you if you would like to know more.

Regards,

Breadman.

Hi Michaelg,

Yes the tips went alright i guess and am still very interested for more tips and hopefully every now and then might get the odd one that pops up at a more resonable price that you could put in an all-up or something. I think the pools coulod be a telling factor in this area though as most pools on night meetings even saturday night are generally very small. Anyway keep em coming and lets see hey.

Regards

Breadman
Old 16th May 2004, 05:06 PM

Hi Michaelg,

Well got back another few dollars so now only showing a loss of $57 dollars but probably be a profit if i cut back my all-up everyday but im sure that when i do get one up it will be worth it and im sure that you will get more than 1 up too. I think it all boils down too being able to spend the day at the tab or the races is the only real way that you have any sort of chance at winning though. I think i might have to try and get some more freee time. Anyway well done, keep up the good work.

Regards

Breadman