Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 22nd January 2008, 11:31 AM

Post selections mandurah greyhounds 22/1

hey all-i'm giving the kiss of death on the following selections. I'm not sure which bookies are covering Mandurah tonight if any (ozbet account holders can get a piece of the action) I'm starting with two banks-$1000 each. One for each staking method-the level stakes bet on 3 runners from one race, and a place treble on 3 runners in a meeting. I will bet 50 units to begin on the place treble, and 60 units on the level stakes method (20 units on each of 3 selections)

I'll quote S-TAB figures in results as Im from WA.
Level stakes-60 units.

Mandurah Race 7

#1 BUTTON MONKEY-boxed to have major impact. 3 exits from red 2 wins and a 2nd. Recent form on paper looks only fair but those runs were from squeeze boxes so pay to overlook. Can begin on his night. 20 UNITS WIN

#5 DAILY DRIVE-record is improving. Placed in first 2 at 4/10 starts, and interestingly handles box well-3 starts for 1 1st (2 back) and 2 3rds. Had excuses when checked in running last two starts when well supported. 20 UNITS WIN

#8 BLUALLA-good form around Cannington 530m in provincial grade. Times were only fair but one look at the Mandurah track 2 back was close up 4th in 23.02 over 405m. Winner ran best of night and should get a chance to lead even from wide draw. Astute trainer in terry Erenshaw-kennel is flying. 20 UNITS WIN

BANK 1000

BET 60

Place Treble-these three in a multi should return a profit.

Race 6 #3 ROSE KRYSTAL-winner of past two has enough speed to cross to the rail-hardest to beat.

Race 9 #7 LAPTEK JOE-won maiden last week in sub-23 sec time over the 405m from box 4. With a repeat of that jump even from out wider and natural improvement is the best of this lot. Massive dog 34kg so can really throw weight around.

Race 12 #5 LITTLE FLY-former eastern stater who never got out of trouble last week when well in the market. Won first start in state from box 7 showing speed. A repeat of the fast jump and the time produced that night will see it go awfully close to winning this event.

BANK 1000

BET 50

see how these selections go and which staking plans shows me best profits in first month or two.

thedrum

Last edited by thedrum11 : 22nd January 2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: correction
Old 29th January 2008, 02:45 AM
Suspended

So?
Where does the Bank stand?
Old 29th January 2008, 04:50 PM

going off S-TAB blualla paid $2.70 so 54 units back-bank at 994 and the place treble did nothing so 950!!!

average start!!!

i dont think anyone gets mandurah tonight unless you have ozbet account....i like race 7 #2 AUGUSTA but will be short-will do best three and place treble tomorrow for cannington there may be more interest then.....

thedrum
Old 30th January 2008, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedrum11
going off S-TAB blualla paid $2.70 so 54 units back-bank at 994 and the place treble did nothing so 950!!!

average start!!!

i dont think anyone gets mandurah tonight unless you have ozbet account....i like race 7 #2 AUGUSTA but will be short $2.30 S-TAB-will do best three and place treble tomorrow for cannington there may be more interest then.....

thedrum

BOLTED IN!!!! form for tonights meeting shortly
Old 31st January 2008, 11:33 AM

Default hi thedrum11

What chance do you give dog no.1 race 11 at Mandurah tonight? Thanks
Old 2nd February 2008, 11:53 AM

Ran 3rd
So anything for tonight?
Old 8th February 2008, 05:30 PM

Default sorry steve

steve sorry for the late delay mate been on the lowdown lately with work-i have posted tips for tonight. if you have any tips you like i'm more than happy to compare them or give my feedback as i watch a lot of races over here in the west-lots of dogs race against each other a lot so boxes and recent times come into it, i'm also fairly handy at knowing where dogs will be in the run and comparing grades from country to provincial to city as there is a shortage of tracks here so class makes a difference. hope this helps.
Old 12th March 2008, 01:40 PM

Default hi thedrum11

Any tips for tonight Cannington? Might be heading that way.
Old 12th March 2008, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watsonnek
Any tips for tonight Cannington? Might be heading that way.

Ken-like race 5 number 1 each way-Pure Poison-not a great record at the distance in terms of wins but ideally boxed and has been showing early speed against the likes of TRIPPING, which would be $1.30 in this field.

Race 7 the flying Raquel is best bet of the night-showing serious promise and i expect a repeat of last start's emphatic victory-maybe take it in exacta or quinella with 2 Star Of Six, 3 Hypnotic Flame and 5 Miss Darkie

cheers mate
Old 13th March 2008, 04:24 PM

Default cheers thedrum11

Had a great night out, not been to the doggies for ages.
Did the punters package - food reasonable, $10 punters club got back $12.
Pure Poison not up to scratch but I did ok, (followed) the huge plunge on the winner Spring Sensation who just got up to nudge out the green! Raquel got the bickies but not really impressive imo. All in all enjoyed the night