Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 16th June 2015, 05:58 PM

My passwords are generally something like the following

Nn#s89alaAG!HSkj$

I am the only one who can ever remember them. Even if they decrypted it they would think its still encrypted.

As far as the guy on instagram, it doesn't pass the common sense test.

The biggest issue I have is :

1. You can't get that sort of money on betfair or any exchange. I should know as I am sometimes more than 50%-80% of money traded on some of my selections. I'm topping out what I can put on various selections and am working on better bet placement so I can get more matched. He would be limited to only the very few top sporting events.

2. Why would you ask people to invest. You have an edge so you do it for yourself.

3. Why take the risk of other peoples money when you have more than enough to be self sufficient.
Old 17th June 2015, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evajb001
@thepropunter

Thanks evajb. I agree it smells like a ********. I think the only scenario where it might not be a ******** is where he's trying to attract "investor accounts" to get around the premium charges and corporate account closures.

I followed him on instagram but I can't see any of his posts. No idea how instagram works.
Old 17th June 2015, 09:41 AM

I think he's set to private so you'll have to wait until he accepts your 'follow' before being able to see what he's posted. I'm fishy on it as well but I still follow anyway to see what he might be up to if he is actually legit.

The markets i've seen him trade thus far have been tennis majors, cricket world cup, nba championship market etc etc - all major tournament markets where millions and millions are traded. He doesn't appear to be betting/trading a monday maiden at Kempsey.

My view/guess is that if he is actually legit that he probably had plenty of money to begin with anyway and trading on betfair merely allows him to stay that way. Anyway I won't say much more just figured i'd pass on for those interested.