Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 21st July 2001, 08:02 PM

[NB - Copied from old forum.]
[guest]

Metro Master by Global Net Investments
Posted 7-17-2001 07:44

A friend has asked me advice on Metro Master. Is this another name for that old bogey "Offtrack" marketed by the same company under a different name?

Damon [guest]

Metromaster
Posted 7-20-2001 01:25

Have looked at the website and it looks like the old Brisbane cons XL etc. only on a web page and not in a book. Has anyone used this programme yet?

Idesa [guest]

Metro Master
Posted 7-20-2001 17:53

"Metro Master" . . . "Global Net Investments" . . . doesn't that set the alarm bells ringing? Sometimes you don't need to ask if it's a ******** or not.

[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2001-07-25 15:11 ]
Old 24th July 2001, 10:49 AM

Has anyone used this yet?
Old 24th July 2001, 12:47 PM

I don't know anyone who has. I didn't know betting on horses was an investment. Cetainly not from my luck.
Old 1st August 2001, 05:42 PM
chris2608

Quote:
On 2001-07-21 21:02, quapi wrote:
[NB - Copied from old forum.]
[guest]

Metro Master by Global Net Investments. Before I spent my money buying the MetroMaster I did a lot of research - these people are not affiliated with anyone and their program is one of a kind, nothing like the "Offtrack" mentioned which I also looked at fairly closely. It took me nearly three months to make my mind up about buying the MetroMaster and I have not regretted it.
Posted 7-17-2001 07:44

A friend has asked me advice on Metro Master. Is this another name for that old bogey "Offtrack" marketed by the same company under a different name?

Damon [guest]

Metromaster
Posted 7-20-2001 01:25

Have looked at the website and it looks like the old Brisbane cons XL etc. only on a web page and not in a book. Has anyone used this programme yet?

Idesa [guest]

Metro Master
Posted 7-20-2001 17:53

"Metro Master" . . . "Global Net Investments" . . . doesn't that set the alarm bells ringing? Sometimes you don't need to ask if it's a ******** or not.

[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2001-07-25 15:11 ]
Old 2nd August 2001, 05:35 PM

Can you tell me what the programme cost. How much are you investing and what percentage on turnover are you getting. Do you get good after sales service.
Old 9th August 2001, 06:37 PM
chris2608

Quote:
On 2001-08-02 18:35, Damon wrote:
Can you tell me what the programme cost. How much are you investing and what percentage on turnover are you getting. Do you get good after sales service.
I paid just a little under $10,000 for the entire package (that way I got a guarantee) and I bet as they tell me to. The customer service department is fine - the men there always return my calls on the day if I don't get straight through to them. I think I have probably driven them crazy with some of my questions but they have always responded politely and with good humour. I seem to get a return on about 80% on their selections but I really have never sat down and worked it out properly. I hope this helps anyway