Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41  
Old 19th May 2018, 10:41 PM
Puntz Puntz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 554
Default

Ebay
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/272971815489?ul_noapp=true


All gone

One went for $20 ( uk )


who would not be curious ?

Last edited by Puntz : 19th May 2018 at 10:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 8th June 2018, 06:33 AM
demodocus demodocus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midas
Jose

The Ultimate Dark Horse had a lot of changes to the original version but did not fare any better than the original in practice.

Midas


The interesting thing is that there was a fine fellow who made a "killing" on the original Dark Horse which he had modified. He told both the publisher and "Punter's Choice" (vale my good friend Ian Barnes) what the changes were. So The Ultimate DH was produced and sold. The sad thing is that the changes to ODH in the UDH didn't match the necessary modifications that the successful punter revealed. God knows why. Ian Barnes wasn't impressed judging by the documents he sent me.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 8th June 2018, 12:19 PM
darkydog2002 darkydog2002 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts: 6,647
Smile

Gees I wish someone else had taken over Punters Choice afer hs demise.

He gave praise where it was due and a thumbs down when it wasn,t.

******** Watch on the Consumer Affairs site is hopeless in this regard..
__________________
When you live live in clover . when your dead your dead all over.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 8th June 2018, 01:27 PM
Shaun Shaun is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 5,288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by demodocus
The interesting thing is that there was a fine fellow who made a "killing" on the original Dark Horse which he had modified. He told both the publisher and "Punter's Choice" (vale my good friend Ian Barnes) what the changes were. So The Ultimate DH was produced and sold. The sad thing is that the changes to ODH in the UDH didn't match the necessary modifications that the successful punter revealed. God knows why. Ian Barnes wasn't impressed judging by the documents he sent me.



Doesn't this fall under your taboo subject of systems?
__________________
One Drive

"If the corporates are treating you poorly , just go elsewhere."
"If they need you , they will soon find out."
"If you need them , you will soon find out."
--moeee
_______________________________________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 8th June 2018, 11:52 PM
Snert Snert is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkydog2002
Hi Snert,

Ah.The good old days where a mug and his money were soon parted.

hehehe


Nothing's changed, instead of the likes of The Dark Horse System (for lazy punters) there's now a "slice" of punters armed with software that's going to leave the likes of Useless Bettor drowning in their bow waves. It's never been easier!!! Tulip anyone???
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 9th June 2018, 07:49 AM
UselessBettor UselessBettor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snert
Nothing's changed, instead of the likes of The Dark Horse System (for lazy punters) there's now a "slice" of punters armed with software that's going to leave the likes of Useless Bettor drowning in their bow waves. It's never been easier!!!


More then happy for them to being their money into the market.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 9th June 2018, 11:10 AM
Snert Snert is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessBettor
More then happy for them to being their money into the market.


I know you are

A "slice", BTW, is the term for a group of lemmings, bit like a herd of cattle, a murder of crows, a plate of prawns lol
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10th June 2018, 06:33 AM
demodocus demodocus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
Doesn't this fall under your taboo subject of systems?


Mornin' Shaun,

Not really. I was a 'newbie' when I became a friend of Ian. These were the days when data bases didn't exist .... you had to record a years data to have a years data to analyse etc. At that time I'd just come out from under discovering that the 'major' system sellers relied (mostly) on newspaper Form Guide Tips and had 20 minutes of data to back up their claims .... and I still thought that somebody knew what the Golden Key really was.
Ian had no such ideas, publicly he supported a certain company, but privately he held them in contempt for data massaging.
With time and analyses my interest in systems waned seriously.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10th June 2018, 06:40 AM
demodocus demodocus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snert
Nothing's changed, instead of the likes of The Dark Horse System that's going to leave the likes of Useless Bettor drowning in their bow waves. It's never been easier!!! Tulip anyone???


Goodness, gracious me !!
You did have a good night out, splattering your knowledge(?) and opinions all over the place.
Settle down, sunshine. You'll regret them in the morning.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10th June 2018, 09:53 AM
Snert Snert is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by demodocus
Goodness, gracious me !!
You did have a good night out, splattering your knowledge(?) and opinions all over the place.
Settle down, sunshine. You'll regret them in the morning.


How can I put this without adversely affecting your fractious sensibilities? It's subtle humour "sunshine", a little grey for you, nonetheless it's subtle humour. Picked up immediately by UB, but not you!

Paid your wager yet?, haven't seen any evidence of it?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump



All times are GMT +10. The time now is 04:25 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008 OZmium Pty. Ltd. All rights reserved . ACN 091184655