Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 1st June 2004, 01:10 PM

As a new member to this forum from across the ditch I would be interested to know if there are any kiwis registered here?

I have read many of the posts and I am very impressed with what I have read so far. It is great to see so many sharing their views and information. Well done.
Old 1st June 2004, 03:57 PM

G'day mate,

Yeah, there are a few lurkin' around here they're like me they keep a low profile. When it comes to the punt our Aussie mates have got us by the short and curlies. Going to watch the A/B trials.

Cheers.
Old 2nd June 2004, 09:21 AM

Hi Squirter
Well they seem to have it all going for them haven't they? Seems we are left out in the cold when it comes to form, statistics etc but we box on regardless. All I can say is thank god for the Australian racing that the NZ tab covers.
Old 2nd June 2004, 02:15 PM

I'm not a Kiwi fellas, but I do love the place, been there twice for holidays.
However I do have a fetish for your horseflesh. Send em over & I'll back em. In front so far. :smile:

Old 2nd June 2004, 03:45 PM

Oi Paddy,
Yeah, they're not too bad mate but you gotta give them a couple of runs over there so they can learn to run without gumboots and an outboard motor in the saddle.

If ya ever come over here give us a bellow and we'll see how good the little green man is when it comes to downing a few...we're pretty good at that.

Cheers.
Old 2nd June 2004, 04:22 PM

G'day Kiwiguy,
Yes mate, used to do extra good before the
crafty NZTAB started showing on TV.what the Aussie tab's were paying out on a particular horse 2 or 3 minutes before the jump. Keep ya eye on the NZTAB old mate as there are still some ************ good pay-outs to be had, possibly not on the 1st or 2nd fav. Remember 3 or so years ago I had 20 bucks on a particular horse at Sydney and it came home and payed $A3.50 in TABQ and $14.90 NZTAB, I was on it both places. I still bet both places.
You will find on these forums the Aussie guys are only too willing to help and offer dollar-saving advice so take heed, gotta go.

Cheers.
Old 3rd June 2004, 11:33 AM

Yes squirter things have changed a bit since the good old days haven't they? A while ago there was a bob to be made on the overs on our tote compared to the dividends on the Ozzy tote.
Old 3rd June 2004, 01:06 PM

Quote:
On 2004-06-02 16:45, Squirter wrote:
Oi Paddy,
Yeah, they're not too bad mate but you gotta give them a couple of runs over there so they can learn to run without gumboots and an outboard motor in the saddle.

If ya ever come over here give us a bellow and we'll see how good the little green man is when it comes to downing a few...we're pretty good at that.
Cheers.

Yes must admit Squirter, they do generally need at least 1 run over here before they fire. Another trip to NZ is on the cards, just a matter of when. Will certainly keep your invite in mind, hope you're not a room temperature drinker :wink: