Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 10th September 2015, 10:22 AM

Default Graph of Bet Results

To be perfectly honest, with all due respect I cannot grasp another's method of selection, ( Shaun's, CP's to say the least, and many members who have offered methods to ,
so I'll stick to my own, know it works therefore at best the graphs I post may show results.

The other thing, selections are made at the last moments.
Funny enough, there are 2 separate computers, running the exact same method, exact same time, but vary in process speed, ( CPU etc etc) and may see 2 different selections from the same race at the same time.
I do know what causes this, and trying to get them both in-sync.
At the end of the day, both profit. Go Figure !

Yesterday's graph was a new setting, (H-price) or a filter that has restricted the price/Value allowed at a Minimum. So if the fav is 1.50, then it's filtered either bet or no bet. That's a "L-Price" LP
LP lets the system have more bets, but at a greater risk of over-bet.

H-Price allows bets to be accepted at higher than 1.50, resulting in less risk, but fewer bets.

All graphs are shown to have a start bank of 100 units, or $100.00
It's simply a number, be it 100 or 2500, the graph lines are the same depending on the win/loss streak.
Ideal is 2500 to make a decent day's "wages". ( I have borrowed the concept of "wages" from a long gone forum member who was good to show us all you can make money and a living by Place betting. "wages" as a term helps with the discipline of things. I don't know why, it just does.
If time permits, I'll post graphs, good days, bad days, whatever.

Will practice with file size, so far it's set at 250 x 250, not sure how large the forum upload limit acceptance is

Are these real bets ?

:-)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  tn_2015-09-09 HPrice.jpg
Views: 1648
Size:  6.2 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  tn_2015-09-09 HPrice.jpg
Views: 1634
Size:  9.5 KB  

Last edited by Puntz : 10th September 2015 at 10:26 AM.
Old 10th September 2015, 11:16 AM

If we all did the same thing for selections just imagine the prices we would get

"If the corporates are treating you poorly , just go elsewhere."
"If they need you , they will soon find out."
"If you need them , you will soon find out."
--moeee
Old 10th September 2015, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puntz

Will practice with file size, so far it's set at 250 x 250, not sure how large the forum upload limit acceptance is

Are these real bets ?

:-)

Puntz, these images are very low res and just about unreadable. How do you take them? If you look at any of the graphs I provide there only about 30kb, the limits about 90, I think. I use the snipping tool to grab the image off excel. Try to leave the banner tool bar out, as that adds kb's
Old 10th September 2015, 11:53 AM

I assume you have some form of recovery staking going by the look of the graph? Didn't quite follow/understand the H-price or L-price part of your post, maybe I need to re-read it but looks like you had a profitable day.
Old 10th September 2015, 01:22 PM

RP wrote
Quote:
these images are very low res and just about unreadable. How do you take them? If you look at any of the graphs I provide there only about 30kb, the limits about 90, I think. I use the snipping tool to grab the image off excel. Try to leave the banner tool bar out, as that adds kb's

yeah, the 2 graphs are the same, 1st one is 250 x 250 thumbnail
Then experimented with the 2nd @ 300 x 300 thumbnail

I'll increase it next time till it seems right.

Quote:
evajb001 I assume you have some form of recovery staking going by the look of the graph? Didn't quite follow/understand the H-price or L-price part of your post, maybe I need to re-read it but looks like you had a profitable day.

The Staking Plan is readily available for download in Excel at race - mate dot com.

It uses a percent of the bank, ( this was posted here a while ago) 0.33 (Variable)
So Variable means one can adjust to use 1% of the bank.
Yes, a "loss chaser" in essence, but confident over many many tests, on average it picks up.
But I will show a loss where it breaks the bank, when it happens. In real bets I do stop after a certain amount, and go for a walk !
If one follows the strategy as outlined by the author of the staking plan, that is when to increase the "start bank", when to withdraw, when to raise the betting capital, then the loss streak is buffered, there will always be another day, but the entire bet bank is never blown, only a portion.
So if I have accumulated 2500 in total, then maybe only 350 of that is used to bet with, @ 0.33% of 350, if it blows the 350 cos of a bad day( long losing streak), still have reserve for the next day. (2500 - 350 = 2150 bank). This type of loss streak is rare'r due to ongoing refinements.

Quote:
Shaun :If we all did the same thing for selections just imagine the prices we would get

gets filtered out,
Next Race - >
Old 10th September 2015, 02:40 PM

Here it is, Scroll down to view the spreadsheet.

http://www.racerate.com/MY_staking_plan.htm

I don't use all the rules as suggested, but the spreadsheet is the same with a few automation macros to add the next race.
Other than that, it's simple, just get a winner and it seems to profit, column H is the choice may I add, 0.33 % by default.
Old 13th September 2015, 01:14 PM

I was going to post updates, but it's the same ol same ol, profiting.

If anyone wants tweaks on the spreadsheet side of things, ( VBA automation ), that I can help with, I may need some help to, cos my coding is not "text book". It's made to make it work.
Other than that, as long as the selection methods have constancy wins, this particular staking plan works.

But I can say, after 7 losses in a row, the chase can get a bit iffy.
So in principle, if your start_bet_bank is 100 units, have about 400 in reserve in case a long run of outs, (7 +)
Follow the rules as guide-lines on the author's web page and ya can't go too far wrong.

Improvise.

Cheers