Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 12th January 2002, 11:48 PM
mightymouse

Hi,has anyone heard of or got any info on the five sevens system? i think its based on horse racing.Ive been offered it on a subscription bases. £20 per month.It comes with the basics in the first lesson then continues with new lesons every month.
if anyone would like to see the info ive been sent i can scan it and email it or send it by instant mesenger to them.(post your email or details)in this thread.
would be nice if someone could help as i dont want to spend money on something that dosent work.
cheers!
Old 21st January 2002, 01:26 PM

Take some advice mighty mouse, stay away from all commercially advertised systems. You didn't want to spend your money encase it doesn't work....in that case, dont spend your money. Spend the years subscription on some good racing books that cover effective form analysis and learn how to do your own selections.

You will not find racing riches through any shortcut system method, despite what their advertising says.