Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 26th January 2002, 09:40 AM

(Price Predictor Pro)
Anyone use this program or know if it's any good. Its promoted by Capital Information Services.
Thanks for your time
Old 27th January 2002, 06:59 AM

Price Predictor is a sophisticated program.The problem lays in trying to bet to the price indicated on the TAB screen before jump.You will find it amazing how often when your horse gets up , it pays less than you budgeted for.It is a place betting program & you need very high strike rates just to break even.Theres a fair bet of work & time that needs to go in to it aswell E.G.You have to follow race to race.You cant place your bets at once.You will find the majority of dividends very low.I hope this gives you an idea of what its about.
Old 9th February 2002, 12:29 PM

hi

i must disagree with bhagwan, i find the ppp very user friendly and not at all one dimensionable. i have only been using the program for 11 months, and am financially better off for the pleasure. when i purchased i spoke to the proprietor and was given the names of some happy customers. i went to the home of one of them and saw the program working first hand. i would be only too pleased to converse with you off list re any questions you may have. and no , i don't work for the company

regards

dinodog