Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 2nd June 2005, 09:40 AM

Yes twas truly wicked, not my namesake who raped emlozza, TS is a top mare, waiting for her return.

I couldn;t believe the price for emlozza, i hadn;t seen this thread but i was on as soon as i saw those 8's, she was (and is) classes above esp with a bit of sting out of the ground.

P.S. Mr Ed i remember you saying you were leaving the game due to university. I too am at university, just wondering out of curiosity which one you attend?

Cheers.
Old 2nd June 2005, 11:13 PM

La Trobe - Bundoora i'm doing comm/eco, yourslef?

Tenacious Spirit is certainly a good mare, i first remember her for her win Thousand Guineas day, one of 5 for Ollie. She cost me last prep though when she beat the unbeatable Amtrak at Flemington, she then ran a mighty 4th in the Dubai Duty Free behind Regal Roller, OER, Alinghi not a bad little trifecta of horses to be beaten by, do you know anything about her return?

L2B- Glad you had a dip mate, thought we might get 7 or 8 but hey how can we complain. He gave us a heart flutter when Spirit of Marscay went straight past but he always looked like he had plenty left and a good run through by Callow, who is clearly one of our best.
Old 4th June 2005, 01:14 PM

br 3 no 7 pentelikon

br 4 no 10 gaze on

sr 5 no 1 mushroom

br 6 no 3 vitesse dane

good luck to all today!
Old 5th June 2005, 05:10 PM

Talking

Old 5th June 2005, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr ed
Another one to follow who will win if not his next start, very soon, is Tearinupthecounty racing in Queensland, stable has massive opinion and his first up run was extremely unlucky but good, he came down here for a spell and was backed off the map but again unlucky.

Hoorah, that was a great win by an emerging horse. He had a big weight, in a big field, on a slow track and gave the leaders a decent break with 200 to go, he is worth following again.

Great win by Vittesse Dane L2B, your consistently finding a winner, well done.
Old 5th June 2005, 07:00 PM
Banned

was a great win Mr Ed..the bookies on course were gambling with him and he had the weight of just about everyones cash at the track on him...saved me from a frustrating run of placings...Clanger and Rear Amiral..
also had Pegunny Dream for 2nd..
good day at the Sunny Coast though...fantastic track and facilities as well..
Old 5th June 2005, 08:11 PM

Great pick again Ed. I got sidetracked and missed the race, wasnt happy but theres always tomorrow. Had 1 bet today and it won so i cant complain to much.(regal summer in mornington).
Think I might have to keep track of that well stacked stable there Ed.
Well done mate!
Old 5th June 2005, 11:19 PM

Could have been a great day if Miss Starnee got up at Donald she was nice odds @ $6 but had to settle for second behind Sauvette, still an each way collect, but do i bet E/W?

Really looking forward to Sovereign Fire's next run, whenever that might be, as a C1 her run when taking on C2's last start was very encouraging when got shuffled right back to last on the turn but picked herself up and got home well for 4th. Anyone else see the run? We will be able to check the form from the race with Cabaret Lady (another big run) racing in a couple of days.

Last edited by Mr ed : 5th June 2005 at 11:44 PM.
Old 8th June 2005, 01:46 PM

Canterbury 3 viking warrior
canterbury 7 octama.

Good luck to all today
Old 9th June 2005, 02:13 AM

Having a small(ish) e/w go at Geelong Rc4 No.8 tommorow in At Peace. He is a maiden taking on a C1 showcase race tommorow but i think he will be good value. His last run was very encouraging when slowly away, was last all the way but got home strongly through the field to finish 3rd only beaten about 1.5 lengths. If he wins that race (which he well could have) he is no longer up in grade and gets in with probably 2kg more. He jumps from 1800 to 2200 tommorow but it really looks like it will suit, it does look a hard race with a few semi decent nags going around but i think this horse only .5kg over the minimum will be finishing as strongly as anything. I'll only bet if double figures.

Cheers ED