OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Sports and Gambling (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   sports investing (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=22779)

Benny 21st October 2011 09:06 PM

sports investing

I have just finished my 1st month of sports investing and I turned a $100 bank into a $148 betting only 5% of the bank.

no. of bets 56
no. of wins 32
S/R 57%

roi 48%

I'm only betting on 2 games a day which is 14 games for the week. This is easy money.

Shaun 21st October 2011 09:40 PM

What are you betting on?

Benny 21st October 2011 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
What are you betting on?

At the moment I'm betting on the NHL and NFL and maybe the NBA if they play

Shaun 22nd October 2011 12:09 AM

With out giving to much away do you know a great deal about these sports or do you follow tips of some kind.

I am a racing person from way back but know sports are a very big business, is there anything you could share with us regards to the way you operate.

Not trying to hijack your ideas just looking for some info regarding sports betting.

Benny 22nd October 2011 12:15 AM

Quote:
With out giving to much away do you know a great deal about these sports or do you follow tips of some kind.

I am a racing person from way back but know sports are a very big business, is there anything you could share with us regards to the way you operate.

Not trying to hijack your ideas just looking for some info regarding sports betting.

I use stats mainly and injury reports to key players. From that I make my descesion.

moeee 22nd October 2011 08:53 AM

So is there a point to this thread apart from "LOOK AT ME" ?

Is there any danger that you might post some tips or suggestions regarding your Sports Investing so other members can share in your success?

Benny 22nd October 2011 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeee
So is there a point to this thread apart from "LOOK AT ME" ?

Is there any danger that you might post some tips or suggestions regarding your Sports Investing so other members can share in your success?

Sure. Starting tomorrow

Benny 22nd October 2011 10:57 AM

Investing

I've just started to invest in the trebles. Both dogs and horses.

Here's the treble for Wentworth Pk according to my ratings.

Leg 1 - 4,7,2,5,6,8
Leg 2 - 6,8,5,3,1
Leg 3 - 3,7,1,8,4

Flexi bet. Cost $4.50 for 3% of div

There are 7 bets a week and we want to have a s/r of 60% which means we have to win only 5 trebles. I'm looking to make 4% to 5% a week which is 20%+ a month

Shaun 22nd October 2011 11:30 AM

Not being picky but i thought this was about sports, and unitab are the only ones that use the treble.

Benny 22nd October 2011 11:39 AM

Quote:
Not being picky but i thought this was about sports, and unitab are the only ones that use the treble.

It is about sports. Sorry about that. Stay tuned for tommowers tips