View Single Post
Old 11th March 2003, 10:14 AM

Mr J.

I have also been receiving the Tennis information and would have to say that it is excellent. As with all betting there are ups and downs but so far there have been more ups than downs so I have doubled my starting bank since I started getting the package in January. As Chrome Prince indicated the information Tony provides is excellent and if you are interested in Tennis betting then it is well worth the money - he doesn't just give a "bet if this price" for selected matches but instead gives you an analysis of EVERY MATCH being played with his opinion on the fair price and recommendations for which matches you should bet on and which ones should be avoided.

I will also be getting the Rugby League info but obviously can't comment on this one yet as the season hasn't started - check back in a few weeks.

As a general comment all the information I have received from the guys at Ozmium has been as promised - I have definitely not been "scammed" in any way. They do not promise any "get rich quick" schemes but rather quality information to help you with your betting.

I do agree that the copy writing for the sports ads is a bit repetitive but the point is valid for all those sports - most punters are betting with their hearts instead of their heads when it comes to rugby, soccer or AFL so those with access to good quality unbiased information are more likely to be able to find the true value bets. I am not sure which ad mentions the 65-70% but I would say if you are not able to acheive this sort of percentage on a simple win/lose bet then you are not going to make any money. 55-60% will not get you anywhere when the average dividend for a "pick the winner" type sportsbet is under $2.00.