View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2008, 11:31 AM

Default Saturday 22/11/08

Last weeks Sandown meeting was once again a profitable exercise. DIPLOMATIC FORCE was my blackbooker from the meeting. Raid the Royals
(pl 3.20) Yesterday (2 so 3.30) Caymans (2 so 3.00) Chasm (5 so 2.80) and
Bernicia (1x1 5.70/1.80). With a return of 38.30 from a 19 unit outlay we had a profit of 19.3 units giving an overall profit of 40.8 units

Today, I am stepping out of my comfort zone of eastern states racing and taking on the West where my knowledge is extremely limited but I am always willing to learn. It is a top class race card.

The 1st will see me invest on the consistent CALLER ONE (2so), drawn well and should get the gun run. As usual I will give the early 2 yo a miss. The 3rd I am staying with the Vic horse CAN"T WAIT (2so) from my black book, an excellent run last start. In the 4th SUPERSCENIC (2 so) appears to be a very good chance on its 1st up effort. A consistent SHEENASAIDGREY (1x1) could be a good eachway bet in the 5th as is EXQUISITE TIMING (1x1) in the 6th and it also has the right marble. Gee, the Railway is as good as a G1 1600m race as there has been this season, by best value of the day is PILLAR OF HERCULES (1X1) and will run a big race. In the 8th LAMBTON CASTLE (1x1) is just about ready to take one out. My best bet of the day appears in Race 9. FOXY BOY (5 so)

Outlay 19 units

Have confidence in your own judgement