View Single Post
Old 20th December 2008, 06:53 AM

Default Saturday 20/12/08

Had another losing effort last week with 1.5 winners and a 2nd. The ever consisent Dantes Volonte (1.80x2) continued on its winning way and Beyond Dispute (2.80x2) made it a dead-heat in the last. Observation(3.20x1) ran a good 2nd in the 7th giving a total return of 12.4 units and a loss of 2.6 units

Overall Profit to date is 29.6 units.

20/12
Although I have had 3 losing Saturdays in the west the damage has been minimal so I am staying at Ascot for today as I feel I can crack it for a winning day.

REDFORD (2so) in race 1 was very disappointing last start but feel an improvement coming on. In the 2nd INFERNO (1x1) is a definite ew chance. My best for the day is in race 3 DANE"S MYSTERY(5so)Great 1st up record and is a quality horse. VERGOOD(1x1) in the 4th could get into the placings.
Race 5 sees GONDORFF(2so) as my choice is a very consistent conveyance.
Race 6 I have no idea but I have settled on PUMPKIN HEAD(2so) for no other reason than it could be named after me. VOLCANIC CAUSEWAY(2so) has the form on board to take out the 7th. In the 8th I am staying with GREY MONARCH(1x1)Slightly disappointing last start but having drawn out may be an advantage.

Outlay 19 units