Old 18th April 2004, 01:44 PM
Banned

Chiefs-Stormers 27-25
Crusaders-Bulls 40-25
Highlanders-Hurricanes 28-20
NSW-Brumbies 26-24*
Sharks-Reds 28-27
Cats-Blues 27-28

Happy with that chiefs scoreline. Stormers a strong chance, great form right now. Should be good to watch. Motivation for both teams, more so for the chiefs.

Crusaders-Bulls, happy with that. Not a great game for the crusaders, but they should be too good for the bulls. Crusaders will be looking to pick up the full 5 points here. They'll probally take the points unless they get out to a comfortable margin where they'd gor for the 4 tries.

Highlanders-hurricanes. Ah the house of pain. Both teams really just playing for pride now, still should be a good watch.

NSW-Brumbies. I really hope the bookies make NSW a slight dog!!! Brumbies will be overrated depsite NSW showing some great form on the weekend. I think NSW might get home by more than 2, maybe my 5-10 points. Big motivation here, more so for NSW. Brumbies obviously want to clinch #1 but NSW is fighting to stay in the comp. Sell out home crowd as well.

Sharks-reds. Well well, reds will probally be +7.5 or so here so my system recommends them. Can I lose for the third week in a row on the reds? Yeh I probally will. I admire my dicipline though. Motivation will also be a factor, as the sharks will really want to win this to stay in the hunt, otherwise they may be relying too much on the results of the other teams.

Cats-Blues, bookies never learn so hopefully cats will be >+7.5. Probally will only be +4.5 or +5.5 but I will be happy to back them.