View Single Post
Old 15th August 2005, 11:32 AM

Sportz, I hope you haven't lost your sense of humour. Every one of my entries on this topic has been taking the p*** out of it, if you'll notice. When I said that on 12th August it was to give general advice not to fall for anything as ludicrous as "stats" or "certainties". This thread is EXACTLY about betting without reference to form/conditions/weather etc and to only look at stats. It follows on from the original "Statistical Certainties" thread.
Since it seems we agree that stats are only a part of the story (a very small part) I don't see why you are having a go at me for mocking them. Well? Cheers anyway.P57
P.S. Sportz: attacking people for not giving you tips on every individual bet under the sun AFTER they've given you the 100% iron-clad winning principle (you may remember the Wimbledon fiasco where no-one wanted to know about V.Williams at 80-1 and then they bucketed ME afterwards) is a little churlish. It is the old cliche: if you give a man a fish, he can eat that day BUT if you show him HOW to fish he can feed himself forever!!!.