View Single Post
Old 14th June 2005, 09:52 PM
Banned

werribee race 4 No 1 Moggs.
I've been following this horse through the grades and was impresses with him last start..Not sure what price we'll get but there'll be speed on which will suit him and he looks good in this..theres a couple of promising types in this so am hoping for some value but with Shinn aboard and a good barrier ..will be hoping i think..
A horse in this that has shown some ability ..Tall Trees... ...he was trained by Corstens but is now trained by a david Cave of whom i know nothing about, ... his last run he showed he might be on the way back and maybe the new trainer has found the secret to him..he might be grab a place at huge odds in this....might add value to the tris.
Werribee race 5
Our Court...this horse made up huge ground last start behind Willie Comand and has been in good form..2 starts ago was only just behind delvechio..
he'll have to get back and the tracks a worry for him.. but there will be speed on ..
Campaign is a horse i've been on so i'll be sticking with him..he didnt get the lead last start but still boxed on nicely..this race he'll lead for sure and if he dictates and if sneaks away on the turn..he'll win this..Hong Kong Beri confirmed his form by winning his next start..
I'll be backing both these horses if i get the right odds..
i'm willing to risk El Zahia ,,he hasnt beaten anything yet..and hopefully they'll be all over him so i'l get a better price about Our Court and Campaign.

A horse that needs our Forum support is Lair ,,Gawler race 8 no 3..
this horse i think beat Starcraft yonks ago and i saw him at eagle farm run a huge race as well,,running favourite i think.....he moved down to SA and got some sort of virus ...but he looks over that now,,races well fresh and is 0 for 20 ...
i sort of feel sorry for him and hope he wins...wont have my cash on him but i will be cheering him home.

Leica Lite ..is another booker,,Canterbury R4..it'll be tough to beat the toppy with the claim..but this filly ran a huge race last start and has had a freshen which will suit her over the shorter trip..has a crappy barrier which is the only concern she'll coming late though......might be at nice odds ..

these are the only races i'm looking at tomorrow,,,,taking it easy for awhile..

good luck all