View Single Post
Old 6th February 2022, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdog1
I'm risking a ban here, but no matter, I say it anyway.

So, you are still the leech you were many years ago when you milked punters for their systems by providing a "system test"?

Despicable.

You are entitled to your view, but considering it helped lots of people its interesting to see you had an opposing view. Hear me out but as I said you are entitled to your opinion and on what you think and feel.

Firstly, do you know many sites do this now and share it with other punters
and make a profit selling the system rules and system selections ? I never did that.

I was quite open that I stored the results of any tests done for myself to look through. It said it on the site. I never shared any information with anyone else. As has become more prevalent these days, free never means free as free means you are going to get something for providing a service and what you are getting is information. Having information puts you in the top 2% of punters and that was a smart way of me getting rapid information of what might work and what doesn't work.

Google offers a free search engine and sells your data. Facebook offers a free social media site and sell your data. In fact most sites show ads that collect data for offering free information on lots of topics. This was pretty much exactly the same expect I was very open that I would store the profitable systems for my own research and I wouldn't share the data.

That was years ago and I can guarantee 999/1000 of those systems were too basic and a waste of time. I now run models using machine learning and wouldn't use something as basic as those filters as they just don't work long term.

The turning point was understanding each race needs to be assessed differently and this cant be done with filters hence the ML models.

Anyway, hopefully you are still being profitable on the dogs as its been an interesting few months lately with them. Maybe you can see why offering a system tester is not as bad as you think it is, but as I said you are entitled to your opinion.

I hope your post doesn't result in a ban. There is nothing wrong with voicing your view and having an opinion. That is exactly what successful punters do every time they place a bet.