View Single Post
Old 10th May 2021, 11:31 AM

Sorry guys I should have responded a bit earlier, great to hear the majority of us are still going at it even if we frequent the forums less.

Bit unfortunate there's not really any 'ideas' threads or vigorous discussion anymore as they used to be great to partake in and read over again and again.

I still feel like you're the pinnacle UB of what i'd one day love to achieve. Don't think i've got the coding knowledge or enough motivation to learn it either, but if I could get even 5 or 10% of the way to what you produce i'd be happy.

Finding pockets of profit I don't think is the hard part, but finding those pockets on a regular (daily/weekly) basis AND being able to scale them - thats the key. Not much point having a AFL player disposal model thats profitable betting with BFAIR when the market is pretty illiquid as it stands currently.

I really wish more people were aware of how much better their odds could be when compared to the corporates so more money flowed through it. Updating their web layout would go a long way to helping that I feel.