Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 30th July 2004, 07:47 AM
Banned

I have continually put my neck out with tips ,and continually get advice that I could find contrary to what I believe but in the end your putting down the money on what you think would happen.We all win and we all lose
Some things are out of your control.Video refs give and take tries whenever they want in the NRL,which could mean 6 pts they would have saved your bet or lost it,whatever.
I dont give a ******** what anyone thinks about my tips ,I respect their opinion but you dont have to react to it.
So keep it in mind.When someone goes against your tip ,just say to yourself.Ahhh one more prat on the forum,but just think that,what you say is thankyou Moeee,
thankyou Sportznut,Thankyou Rabbitz(from the bottom of my heart)
Cheers

[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2004-07-31 17:01 ]
Old 30th July 2004, 07:54 AM
Member.

Rabbitz,

I never have a go at anyone over their tips. I may certainly disagree with them, but I would never be critical of anyone whose tips are different to mine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if we all picked the same teams and the same margins each week, it would be pretty boring, wouldn't it?
Old 30th July 2004, 07:58 AM

Now now now boys. Settle down and try to become men for once in your lives. This is a site where opinions are always going to be different so just take the good with bad and get on with life.
Old 30th July 2004, 08:06 AM
Banned

Sportz
I didnt exactly mean have a go I mean oh you know,"careful there sydney cause Brisbane trouble in Sydney.That sort of thing and yes I agree it would be boring,some of us bet with a heres hoping attitude,some with the stats say this or that and then others a bit of both
cheers
P.S. How much are you putting on the rabbitohs as bet of the week ,eh sportz
Old 30th July 2004, 09:11 AM
Suspended

Hey everyone,except Czar,who's not welcome to comment as usual,(gooday Floydyboy,welcome back sorely missed)I've just been visited by the Vibe.
The story goes like this.
There's this Lions fan named Rabbitz.And he is seriously considering attending the Saints v Lions game later this year.
Now this would involve considerable travel from Snapperover Island to the Gabba,so he must be expecting a huge game.
For the Saints to put on a show worth travelling such a distance,surely they must be capable of knocking off the Cats this weekend.
Old 30th July 2004, 10:17 AM
Banned

Can anyone explain why the only 50% of home games where won in 2001?

The top teams must have been unusually strong (or the bottom teams even more shocking). Every other year home teams have won significantly more.
Old 30th July 2004, 12:07 PM
Banned

First AFL bet for me this weekend is
Adelaide +8.5

Old 30th July 2004, 12:58 PM

Thanks mo cheers ....thinking of going to that one myself but i havent checked my golf schedule yet.... the gabbas only round the corner (well less than 5ks round the corner )from my place ....Ive got till Sunday to make up my mind to back the saints or not then again if I back the broncs first they might get beat and make my mind up for me ...I wont be having any more bets this weekend and a word of warning for those with their tails up after winning last week .... Blind Freddy could have picked the card last week so be careful
Thank you Rabbitz Thank you Moeee Thank you Sportz Thank you Goldmember ....From the heart of my bottom

[ This Message was edited by: Floydyboy on 2004-07-30 14:27 ]
Old 30th July 2004, 03:49 PM
Suspended

Now there's a ring of confidence,Floydyboy.
Old 30th July 2004, 04:59 PM

rabbitz I am unaware of your relationship with moe but from what I have read it seems intimate and I do not want to interfere with your affairs.

However, I said moe is nobody because he said this..
"WHO AM I?
Go to the thread called "Mo's Roll-your-own selections.2004".Then read.
That's who am I."

Well to me he is nobody.

As for moe, you have a lot of nerve to say I am not welcome to comment (as usual?) - your post is being reported to administrators of these boards and they will sort the situation out themselves.

Any more disrespectful or abusive comments and I expect you will be banned - then nobody will have to deal with your negative attitude and comments.