View Single Post
Old 27th October 2019, 08:33 AM

I'll post an update at the end of this month on how I have progressed but thought I would pop in and add some commentary about the last 2 days.

On Friday I was having a great day and everything was going well till I took a large loss that wiped most of the days gains. Before the loss I was at my highest ever one days earnings (previously was 4.2K ) as I was up over 5K for the day. I ended the day with only a profit of $450.07

It was a bit of a let down but sometimes things happen like that. You just have to swear at it and watch the next set of bets.

Then yesterday (Saturday) I had another great day, but this time instead of losing at the end of the day I pushed through to a personal best earnings for one day at $5,701.31.

Losses are inevitable, you have to understand they happen when gambling and risking money. The statistics for my systems tell me I am never going to be 100% right. But if you know you have an edge then you will eventually come out in front. The more you recover from losses to hit new record profits the better equipped you will be to handle those losses.

I keep pushing, I keep analysing and I just keep going at it. One of my goals is now to make 10K in a day.