Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Price Predictor Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 7th May 2004, 07:34 PM

Hi Louis...Have you tried a program update in the last few months as Neale mentioned some months ago that we should do one to stop a crashing problem..failing that have you contacted Neale about it ??
cheers Zach
[/quote]
Hi Zach. Thank's for taking the trouble writing. The answer to both questions is yes.
So far there is no solution, but working on it.
Cheers
Old 7th May 2004, 09:27 PM

Hi again...I have been using PP for many years...Have had all kinds of crash problems along the way (mostly before the windows version) it seems to be very memory hungry, unlike other data bases I use/have used..I'm a long way from any sort of computer person...but it seems to me that the problems (challenges) lie somewhere it the computers set up/congiguration..I have run PP on many diferent computers ...spent heaps upgrading to get rid of the crashing and it now runs most of the time real good..I guess this dosn't help much except to say there is a light at the end of the tunell.
Cheers Zach
Quote:
On 2004-05-07 19:34, lomaca wrote:
Hi Louis...Have you tried a program update in the last few months as Neale mentioned some months ago that we should do one to stop a crashing problem..failing that have you contacted Neale about it ??
cheers Zach

Hi Zach. Thank's for taking the trouble writing. The answer to both questions is yes.
So far there is no solution, but working on it.
Cheers
[/quote]