Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 9th May 2006, 05:03 PM
Banned

Talking Footy Jokes!

these were mentioned in the 70 best footy jokes this week in Zoo Weekly:

When a Rabbitohs player found this powdery white substance on a footy field and none of his team knew what it was, he called in a group of scientists who told them it was the tryline!

The Sharks have a new phone number for depressed fans - 1800 10 10, thats 1800 one-nothing one-nothing!

When Shaun McRae tells the bunnies at training to go to their usual positions, they immediately run behind the goalposts to wait for a conversion

There are 2 things on earth visible from outer space - The Great Wall of China and a hole in the Warriors defence

2 mates were at the cemetery when they came acoss a grave which said: Here lies John Smith, a roosters fan, and a good bloke. One says to the other "how did they fit two people in there?"

Why do the Rabbitohs carry lighters? Cos they lose all their matches!

What do you call a group of 15 guys that get together to watch the World Cup Final every 4 years? The All Blacks

Whats the difference between the All Blacks and a teabag? The teabag stays in the cup longer

A guy was in a pub with his friend and dog, watching Aus vs England, and when England kicked a penalty the dog started doing backflips. the guy said to his friend, "if thats what the dog does when england kick a goal, then what does it do when they score a try?" reply, "I dunno, i've only had him for 3 years"

there are many more (obviously) but i can't remember them
Old 9th May 2006, 05:06 PM
Banned

why do women like the broncos? Because their all over them, then come second
Old 10th May 2006, 07:56 AM
Banned

Talking

a couple were in divorce court,they had a son
the judge said which parent do you want to live with.Do you want to with your father?No way said the kid,he beats me.Do you want to live with your mother then? No way said the kid She beats me too! Who do you want to live with then said the judge. The kid said i want to live with the South Sydney rabbitohs,they don't beat anyone