Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 13th May 2005, 01:14 PM

Default Anyone willing to help?

Not really sure if anyone is willing to help but i seem to be losing more then winning no matter what i try. Can anyone send me in the right direction or can anyone lend some form of assistance in learning.
Old 13th May 2005, 01:33 PM

I think what we would need is an idea of how you are betting and the types of bets you make and the amounts of bets you place each week
Old 13th May 2005, 01:51 PM

Shaun I bet to win and use a couple of systems ive made using bet selector. Seems every time i put money on things they find a way to lose . I'm testing a prepost system at the moment that has its days but im sure it can be improved. Usually dont place to many bets per week but when i do as i said they seem to lose.
Old 13th May 2005, 02:36 PM

I think the main thing is you are using a program like that you are able to test your ideas on a large number of races before you place your money down....and we all have times like...wins on paper but when the cash is on you are in trouble....what you need do is have confidence in what you are doing and if you get those loses just think that is part of the flow and the winners will come...make sure you are betting to some sort of plan...like a percentage of bank or something not just what you want to bet....even level stakes is good until things inprove....and don't expect to turn $100 in to $1000 if you can make 10% profit on your total bets then thats fine...i am sure others have more advice for you.
Old 13th May 2005, 02:36 PM

Question

so you are only using systems, no form study at all
Old 13th May 2005, 02:37 PM

oh i just had to post again...1000 posts.....who could believe i would be able to talk so much s**t on the one forum...lol
Old 13th May 2005, 03:10 PM
Banned

everytime i had a hypothesis, and it tested OK with past races, but once start betting, the program turned into crap......
Old 13th May 2005, 03:27 PM

Red face

Congrats Saun, well done on your 1000,

Racingnovice,

I am not in the leauge of professionals like the others on this forum so ill let them offer the advice to you, however, i have this for you.

Never give in, if you have confidence in your ways, you are half way there, often just doubting yourself makes things come undone.

EG: Dingo was in a loosing patch, this is a true story by the way, i was about on the sixth staking progression and it was something that i was just starting off on (practiced for months on paper) live, i started to doubt my selection process and only wagered half of what i should have to protect what i thought was my good bank, well, my selection process was fine, it was my head that couldnt handle it. I had this nag 5th fav which paid no joke 18 for the win, i only had half !!!!!! my bank would have been way better off if id stuck with what i knew and trusted my technique,

Find what you are comfortable with,

See your not the only one who looses.

Hope ive made you feel better

Dingo
Old 13th May 2005, 03:47 PM

Racingnovice,

If you are using Bet Selector why are you not using the ****. forum to ask your questions and for help and advice....there are people there who are only too willing to help...we all had to learn.

Bet Selector (Price Predictor) has done me proud over the time I've had it and there are many others like me....remember, you only get out of an endeavour the effort you are prepared to put into it. Get over to the **** forum ole son and ask your questions.

Cheers,

Squirter.
Old 13th May 2005, 03:50 PM

Shaun,

Did you not get a vision from Hay Chee on your 1000....possibly lotto to-morrow !!!!

Squirter.