Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th June 2013, 08:59 AM

Default Question for UB

Morning UB

Has to come to my attention that there are many ways to skin a cat in this game and the longer one sticks around, more workable systems seem to pop up to keep one busy. Sometimes from the most surprising of sources i.e. a bit like a bee flying from flower to flower... not the flower that counts but the pollen that flicks from the wings on the journey and helps to germinate new life(ideas?) along the way. And if my fading memory serves me correct, you have a plethora (portfolio?) of winning systems or ones that you track on a regular basis.

Question being...

How do you physically/mentally manage and monitor them, track their successes/failures and play the ones that continue to run hot.. assuming that this is what you are doing?

Also, how do you determine which ones to keep backing with hard earned, those to keep an eye on and which ones to put on the shelf??

With an ounce of luck, I am not barking up the wrong tree here or beckoning the wrong bumble bee!

Cheers LG