Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th July 2002, 07:20 PM

the question: why not keeping it quiet and make lots myself ?
answer: I am now able to do this for every track in the world and last month on the 10th started the trots and the dogs every day to prove it and it works just as good , I also do NZ every sat and have tried StLouis with good results.
In light of that I am not selling the system , I am saving up to set up shops around the World to supply my selections by subscription and do seminars as well.
Doing that will take a bit of time but will set me up good enough financially to sponsor a few Races and put something back into the industry and believe me , The industry needs all the help it can get.
My selections are best on the young horses and country meetings and the bigger punters would be best off by getting fixed price , which in turn will hopefully see more bookmakers wanting to take us on and in turn ofcourse see more bookmakers and punters on the track.
So you can see that not only I but the industry can benefit greater by selling subscriptions and ofcourse I do bet myself as well.

regards Bert