Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 20th December 2012, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ocho
Nah, don't worry about it. That's tomorrow.
-ANNOUNCEMENT-
Due to the end of the world this Friday, December 21st, 2012, Tabcorp can not guarantee fulfilling payouts on any future Jackpots arising from exotic wagers placed on this date. In the likely event of a big wad of cash sitting in our fat account our policy is that withheld monies will be divided amongst members of the Board for maintenance of the Tabcorp bunker in an undisclosed location. The Board would like to thank you for your contribution over the years and wish you a very fast apocalypse.
Old 20th December 2012, 09:21 PM

Will it be after the races are finished, do you know?
Old 20th December 2012, 10:52 PM

And just when I think I've found the holy grail.

Oh crap!!

― Earl Nightingale
Old 20th December 2012, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rails run
-ANNOUNCEMENT-
Due to the end of the world this Friday, December 21st, 2012, Tabcorp can not guarantee fulfilling payouts on any future Jackpots arising from exotic wagers placed on this date. In the likely event of a big wad of cash sitting in our fat account our policy is that withheld monies will be divided amongst members of the Board for maintenance of the Tabcorp bunker in an undisclosed location. The Board would like to thank you for your contribution over the years and wish you a very fast apocalypse.

Hehe wd funny.
Old 21st December 2012, 07:10 AM

Wink

Yesterday there were 22 smiles from the 22 selections for a profit of $13.39.

Do we know exactly how and when the world will end? And if so, is it Daylight Savings time or not? I've forgotten but didn't our beloved P.M. state this a week or so ago even though some people believed she was joshing us? Should I prepare today's selections for lay D.S's Outsiders method just when I thought yesterday's profit of $13.39 was putting the method back on track. Oh, what to do? It is too confusing and upsetting, I wish it was all over right now.

Last edited by michaelg : 21st December 2012 at 07:12 AM.
Old 21st December 2012, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg

Do we know exactly how and when the world will end? And if so, is it Daylight Savings time or not? I've forgotten but didn't our beloved P.M. state this a week or so ago even though some people believed she was joshing us? Should I prepare today's selections for lay D.S's Outsiders method just when I thought yesterday's profit of $13.39 was putting the method back on track. Oh, what to do? It is too confusing and upsetting, I wish it was all over right now.

I think they said midnight on 21 Dec 2012 Mayan time so for us that would be tomorrow some time so you might as well list today's selections.

― Earl Nightingale
Old 21st December 2012, 07:41 AM

Talking

" our beloved P.M. "

Thought you were a Trinadadian(?) MG.

No matter though, we are all doomed sometime today apparently.
Old 21st December 2012, 08:01 AM

Wink

Thanks, T.O. but I am now even more upset because I've got another 24 hours of this excrutiating suffering. Ah well be positive, it'll soon be all over. In spite of that I'm still concerned that there's no horse racing in the afterlife...does anyone know the answer to this?

Jose, I'm only Trinidadian when the West Indies are playing cricket, especially when they are winning.
Old 21st December 2012, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Thanks, T.O. but I am now even more upset because I've got another 24 hours of this excrutiating suffering. Ah well be positive, it'll soon be all over. In spite of that I'm still concerned that there's no horse racing in the afterlife...does anyone know the answer to this?

Think you will find there is plenty of action out there. Very poor internet connection however so bit difficult to check the results. Ho hum, bit of a bu**er!

LG
Old 21st December 2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:

Hi Michaelg,

In the situation I was facing, to the point of desperation, where I just simply couldn't find an answer, I consulted the calender and predictions of 'Bernie'. According to his prophecies, our lives actually ended as we know it, the very second we filled out our first TAB ticket or had a casual flutter at the track. So in truth our lives have already ended and we are merely killing time in a world of suspended reality, where the only things that matter are the punt, a good tipple and the love of a fine feline.

On a brighter note, I managed to squeeze in 10 pints and get a leg over last night, all due to the possibility of the world ending.

On a more serious note, whatever happens, please don't end the world before before the last leg of the Quaddie at Canterbury tonight. Pppppplease!!!!!........

"I buy when other people are selling.”
― J. Paul Getty