Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 21st February 2009, 10:37 AM

Default Saturday 21/2/09 Caulfield

Results - 14/2
MV made it 6 losing weeks in succession.
2 winners from the 9 bets. Viking Legend (2x2.90) and Road to Rock (5x2.20)
Outlay 21 - Return 16.80 - Loss 4.20
O/all Profit 12 units

Saturday 21/2
At Caulfield today but it could have been Cheltenham on sentiment.

The 1st sees AICHI (2so) as the short price fav and should win on previous form. In race 2 I am having an ew on LISSON GROVE (1x1) thought it to be a rough place chance. MISS SCARLETTI (5so) is my best of the day in race 3, ran a bottler against quality colts at last outing. THESEO (2so) looks the goods in race 4. I am staying with HANDSUPFORDETROIT(1x1) in the 5th, ran an even race at 1st way of going and could improve. I think the plate is not as open as it appears on paper and I will be having something on WILANDER (1x1), should get the gun run. Classy filly ROSTOVA (2so)is my pick for the Diamond. In race 8 I am going for PLAYWRIGHT(2so) who ran a great first up race and could be coming back to the form he showed last autumn. CODE BLACK(1x1) is my choice in the last, came from a long way back to run 4th at its last effort, if they ride it that way again, could have a chance.

Outlay 21 units.

Last edited by Wexford : 21st February 2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 28th February 2009, 09:32 AM

Default Caulfield 28/2

Results 21/2 - 7 losing weeks in a row.
2 winners from 9 bets. Aichi 2x1.80 and Theseo 2x2.20
Outlay 21 units - Return 7.80 - Loss 13.20 units
Overall Loss 1.2 units and now in the red.

Today is Caulfield again and in the 1st I am selecting Partiva (1x1) nice run at MV and should be in the finish. Race 2 is a No Bet race for me while in Race 3 Lady Rock (2so) is a definite chance, Race 4 the Sydney visitor Viking Legend (2so) will be thereabouts after an impressive performance at MV. Stokehouse (1x1) in race 5 has an ew chance and Road to Rock (5so) is the bet of the day in race 6.The Futurity has fallen away somewhat and I think Light Fantastic (2so) will get away with it.Sound Journey (1x1) 1st up in race 7 performs ok fresh and is a solid ew chance whilst in the last Melpomene(2so) should send fav punters home wit a win in the last.

Outlay 18 units
Old 7th March 2009, 09:35 AM

Default Saturday 7/3

Results 28/2
Finally cracked it for a winning day.
8 bets - 2 winners and 1 placing.
Partina 1x1.70 Stokehouse 1x7.40 1x2.10 Road To Rock 5x3.00
Outlay 19 units Return 26.2 units Profit 7.2 units
O/all Profit 6 units

Saturday 7/3
Still in Melbourne and at Headquarters for Super Saturday.

Race 1 I like HUSSKILA (1x1), will be finishing on. In Race 2 MYTHICAL SPIRIT (1x1) has been a bit unlucky at both of it starts, in with a chance. In Race 3 MIRACULOUS MISS (1x1) is my roughie for the day. Seems that the 1400 will suit. LAMARR (2so) in Race 4 should find conditions to suit, runs on well. In Race 5 I think the ever consisent FLYING RUBY(2so) can take it out.In the Newmarket, 3 year olds of recent times have a good record and DUPWORTH (1x1) is great value. FRAVASHI (5so) in the Guineas looks the bet of the day for mine. Race 8 could see ROAD TO ROCK (2so) knocking off the fav, recent form is very good.In the get out I am having an ew go at PINNACLES (1x1), ran less than 3 lengths behind the very classy All Silent at his last assignment over this track and distance. Fit.

Outlay 21 units