Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 7th December 2005, 12:36 PM

bobyobi,
Since you are a newcomer I should let you know that when someone just drops in and asks if xxxx package is any good a lot of people on here think it is someone trying to advertise for free. If you think about it it's not an entirely unreasonable conclusion.
Me, I tend to take people at face value and I'm going to assume you genuinely want to know if this product is worth the money. VERY PROBABLY NOT.
Tell your friend that the chances of buying a product which will win him 10,000 bucks on the horses is very slim indeed. Keep the 10,000 bucks in his pocket and consider himself a winner for not wasting it. If he wants to gamble 10,000 bucks (and that's what he'd be doing if he buys the system/membership whatever) use the selections in the Chrome tipped arrows or some other system on here that seems to be winning and he might come out in front. It will certainly last a lot longer.

KV
Old 8th December 2005, 07:22 AM

It`s been said before on this forum.
If any system that costs $5000+ relying on a magic box to deliver the goods ,
e.g. Following the smart money (it does not work long term) , run for your life , your friend will be very sorry.

Dont be tricked by the so called demonstration , it works on the day of demonstration for some reason then one will see that it falls in a hole in real life .

Beware of anybody claiming that no experience is necessary,then asks them to bet big money, thats how they get the suckers in.

Dont forget if the concept costs say $10,000 & makes say a respectable 10% on turnover , he would have to have a punting turnover of $100,000 just to pay them back.
Now thats a lot of money for a novice to be entertaining , it means he also has the chance to loose a lot of money.

Go ahead and buy it , you will soon see that we a correct in our observations.

If he was telemarketed , run like billyoe.

In all my years I have never heard of one person who has mad a profit from horse racing concepts costing that sort of money.

One can go to the WA Govt consumer affairs web site to see if their name comes up , if it does not show up , it does not necessarily mean that they are legit.

I guarantee that as soon as the money is paid , the back up service will almost be non existant especially if the product is from somewhere North of NSW. The laws there make it easy for such mobs to operate , so one can forget about returned phone calls or refunds , its not in their vocabulary.

Now after all this , tell your friend to go ahead & spend the $10,000 .
If it does not pan out, one will not be allowed to complain on sites like this ,because those mobs also have a very healthy legal team only too keen to sue businesses who entertain such peoples griefs if they publish their possible legitamate complaints.

Why dont you tell your friend to invest in the punting plan this site promotes , he stands a greater chance of making a profit & its at a fraction of the asking price.

Cheers.
Old 9th December 2005, 01:05 PM

No words of thanks from bobyobi for the sage advice we've given him? No offers of drinks all round from his mate for saving him 10 grand? Don't tell me he really was an agent of this purveyor of suspect merchandise. Is my faith in humankind to be dashed on the rocks of deception yet again? For pity's sake bobyobi tell us what has happened with your friend. I can't go on like this, not knowing, losing sleep, hoping and praying that another poor blameless fool hasn't been fleeced of his hard earned cash. SPEAK TO US BOBYOBI WUN KANOBI. USE THE FORCE.
Old 9th December 2005, 01:43 PM

Why is it always "my mate" or "my friend"?

For 10 grand, I reckon he'd be asking the questions.

KV wanders up to the bar and says:

"I'll have a faith in human kind on the rocks - shaken not stirred"

Bartender says:

"Aah you want a Gold Coast special, that'll be 10 grand with an olive and umbrella on the side...would sir like a glossy magazine to read while you wait?"

*RaceCensus now updated to 30/04/2024
Video overview of RaceCensus here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W821YP_b0Pg
Old 9th December 2005, 03:52 PM

Wink you see it's like this KV

mankind will allways let you down ,thats why we are not called kindman....
i doubt we will see much of bobby knobby from now on.........
..............cheers.............slowman.......... ...........................
Old 10th December 2005, 11:59 AM

Smile

Hee. Hee.
Old 10th December 2005, 06:51 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobyobi
Gday to all, Has anybody heard of ......... My friend has been approached to purchase some awesome package they are trying to sell to him. He is a keen punter and he wants to give it a go. It sounds good but he needs more info. Any help would be good!
What a caring person you are, Bobyobi. Specially registering for this forum to ask a question about a $5000 plus software program that your friend was intending to purchase.

Is your friend shy? Why didn't he/she register and ask the question? Or maybe your friend is just too busy.

I don't know why it is. But for every prospective purchaser of a software program who registers here and posts there are 10 or so "caring friends" who register and ask "Does anyone know if this program is any good? They sound like they know what they are doing....They sounded very professional when we talked with them" etc. etc....

What a pity you couldn't show the same caring thoughtfulness after all the sensible replies you received. Just one word of thanks wouldn't go astray. Instead you have just not replied. Does your silence tell us something? Maybe you've lost the address of this forum. That could explain it.

In case you find us again, have you thought about registering for another forum? Maybe ask the question again? Maybe you'll even be allowed to keep the name of the software program/business in your post.

It's pretty difficult for "genuine" replies from satisfied users to be posted here when the software program/business is not permitted to have their name in your post.

But I guess we've been there with replies from "satisfied" users in the past on this forum. We no longer permit that. Because if we allow alleged "satisfied users" we'd also have to allow all the stories of grief to be posted here.

That invites legal action by the company marketing the software with claims it will make a fortune from racing for its lucky users who don't even need to know anything about racing.

Regards,
Neil

PS:
Here's a handy tip. When you register for a forum to ask "Does anyone know about this software programme? It sounds good. My friend is going to purchase it. What can you tell me about it?" It always helps if you register for the forum with an ISP e-mail address rather than a generic hotmail/yahoo address.

I guess some forum administrators are just suspicious. Maybe they smell a rat where there isn't any.

Last edited by Neil : 10th December 2005 at 06:55 PM.
Old 14th December 2005, 10:58 AM

Wink NO WAY

Sorry guys to have left you all in the dark about what my friend has decided to do. Well he isnt doing anything with that particular company, in fact he is wanting to learn how to do it himself. Now it is not about the money but the game of skill to how to pick a decent winner himself. So to you all for caring thankyou very much... Have a nice xmas....Cheers guys...bob
Old 14th December 2005, 01:13 PM

Thank YOU bobyobi, you've restored my faith in human nature.

KV
Old 14th December 2005, 04:10 PM

Talking

Just had to inject my two BOBs worth here.Got a call from a Kiwi woman from that notorious area we all know about (don't want to breach forum terms of use so no names no pack drill) wanting to sell me what she called an "investment package".Absolutely no mention of horse racing at all.Sent me the Glossy with the yacht and bikini babe,the Merc in the driveway,etc.and an impressive list of results going back a few years.During the follow up call a week later I played dumb(which is not hard for me!)and told her I knew absolutely nothing about horse racing and gambling on same.She absolutely chuckled with delight and said most of their clients did not,and that was how they liked it!!Went straight into the sales pitch full steam ahead,imagine having that extra money for a nice new car,holiday overseas,blah blah,and every time I tried to mention gambling kept telling me IT WAS NOT GAMBLING,but an "investment package".They wanted $7500 for the software.I'm still laughing my gutts out.There must be a lot of suckers out there in this wide world,the glossy alone must cost a packet.In the end I had to get quite rude with her to stop her calling me to see if I was interested,even after telling her a dozen times that I wasn't.I did test her out by asking for a months free trial,but.....NO NO NO,we don't do that.
I had no intention of buying it anyway.