Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 12th February 2008, 07:00 PM

Stugots, I have one main place betting strategy, which I call my "bread and butter" this appears to have leveled out at 4% on T/O.

I also muck around with several other place plans using very aggressive staking, after decucting the losing banks this is doing a lot better, but I wouldn't like to claim it can continue forever.

I also have 2 win betting things on the go (4 years now) these are both in profit at around 9%. again, I do not claim that what has happened in the past will continue in the future, I think it will but who knows?

When I read about these amazing claims of massive POTS, just makes me smile.

There is more than one way to skin a rabbit, and I envy the blokes who can make the game pay by laying etc, or others that just have an incredible knowledge of Horses, in my case it is basically mechanical, but I do believe that I have stamped my own way of spreading the risk, with my method of staking.
Old 12th February 2008, 08:18 PM
Banned

thanks for the insight party,

ive been managing returns at around 20% for sometime now, but this figure is slowly but surely dropping which has/does give me the jitters even though i know that 20%, let alone 10%, longterm is probably just a pipedream,
Old 13th February 2008, 06:50 PM

Smile For Young Dennis,

Agree totally DG, which is why I treat every qualifying race with the attention it deserves wherever I might be on the + or - scale for the day. My only concern is SR over an extended (years and freaking years) period. Cheers.