Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 23rd October 2012, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny
The best piece of information I can give comes from Chrome Prince who claims to have busted every MYTH in racing. If you read some of Garyf's posts you will also see that he blows up some myths too. My advice is to once again go directly against some of the more popular filters .....

This is hard to do as you might not know what you're really looking for.

So, have a look at your Herald Sun form guide, FRONT PAGE only !!!!!, and you can not only knock out half a dozen, you can put IN filters to the contrary ..... and THAT is where a LOT can turn into a decent POT. Can't happen can it ?!?!

The popular filters to have IN are "c", "t" and "d", LSW, TopWeight, Good Barrier .....

What do you think would happen if you looked for a horse with NONE of the above ?? 98% of the squirrel heads masquerading as punters living on bread and dripping, drinking cask wine, smoking OP's and wearing strides that are being held up with a dressing gown belt and a well worn paisley shirt and dress thongs would be absolutely sure that the S/R would diminish, and diminish fairly substantially ..... That's a whole lot of racings folklore / myths "bundled" into one big ball of an absolutely certain LOT. Don't take my ramblings as anything other than ramblings, test 'em.

Great post Barny... the last para is still killing me LMBO - so many visuals.. LMFBO !

LG
Old 23rd October 2012, 04:25 PM

Cool

Thanks barny. I know Gunny chooses his words carefully and he didn't say that it makes a profit.
Old 23rd October 2012, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syllabus23
Geez thanks fellers I didnt realize it was so simple,,,you must all be 2%ers and rich with it.....I doubt very much.

With all due respect to you syllabus23, given your response above.. have we wasted our time posting our best efforts considerations for your attention.

Not one response above to your original post above that I can see, alludes to it being simple or even that any of us are in the 2% and rich with it. Just that the answers are all there / here if you look for them.

One or two learning lessons here for me at least, I believe.

Good luck with your efforts on the lay side, in any case.

LG
Old 23rd October 2012, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke
Great post Barny... the last para is still killing me LMBO - so many visuals.. LMFBO !

LG

I had you in mind when I was constructing that post LG
Old 23rd October 2012, 04:33 PM

Keep em coming Barny. Funnily enough, I was seeing you in the pictures you presented and I am still LMAO! (sigh.. wiping away the tears)

This is even better than the visual of you getting around the first turn at mooney valley and already running out of puff, as per your earlier post.

LG
Old 23rd October 2012, 04:37 PM

There's always some interesting stuff to read LG, you just need patience to read your way through some of the nonsense at times, you need to be a little loopy to punt ..... If syllabus23 does no more than read a few of garyf's recent posts, then he's got his moneys worth.
Old 23rd October 2012, 04:43 PM

You are correct there, Barny.

My suspicions are that he will not necessarily follow the garyf lead up as he appears to have given up the ghost on picking winners.

But I may be wrong, syllabus23?

Now, where is that bl dressing gown belt of mine and box of red dot special vino... !

LG
Old 23rd October 2012, 04:45 PM

Syllabus23, you have been TOUd. Post deleted. You are welcome to disagree. However, you have come on here to add nothing constructive. Please take your flaming, baiting and ridiculing of members to a Forum where anything goes. It is NOT allowed here. No more warnings. Take careful note of this moderation comment. Moderator.

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 23rd October 2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old 23rd October 2012, 04:48 PM

Enuff said, Mr Ed.

Time to move on, chaps.

LG
Old 23rd October 2012, 04:51 PM

Syllabus23, you have been TOUd. Post deleted. You are welcome to disagree. However, you have come on here to add nothing constructive. Please take your flaming, baiting and ridiculing of members to a Forum where anything goes. It is NOT allowed here. No more warnings. Take careful note of this moderation comment. Moderator.

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 23rd October 2012 at 05:27 PM.