Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 14th August 2005, 07:54 AM

It's not only in Aussie these ....they've been sucking in thick-headed Kiwi's for ten years that I know of as my mate got caught to the tune of 9 grand....someone's idea to take it to a TV watchdog is good as about 5 or 6 years ago scammers both sides of the Tasman stared on a show here and even got 'Punters Choice' involved.

Cheers mate.

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 15th August 2005 at 02:08 PM.
Old 14th August 2005, 09:54 AM

Why don't we join forces and set these basta*#$ up? Then involve A Current Affair/Today Tonight etc. Any profits gleaned from the story (the programs do pay a fee sometimes) go to renzo75? Just a thought.
Old 14th August 2005, 09:56 AM

Default **********

It's sad that these ******** are protected by privacy laws. I purchased a system about 10 years ago from a Gold Coast mob that had a computised place betting system. I went halves with a mate for $3K. The staking plan was the elevator (10 percent of bank never decreasing). 20 loses in a row. I could have done better with a dart.

Bobby

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 15th August 2005 at 02:07 PM.
Old 14th August 2005, 10:25 AM

The worst i have done is spend 100 on one if those rubish systems from "you know who" it worked for awhile then died.
Old 14th August 2005, 10:40 AM

Default lets even up the ledger

hey renzo,sorry to hear about your bad judgment......but i'm in for privateer's call and set them up,,,my problem is im a long way from you, ,,,,,,,but will do any thing to help set the pricks up.........hey privateer your a bit of a computer whizz can we get at them through elec tek?????????
cheers...gaz...........
Old 14th August 2005, 12:17 PM

Thumbs up Hiya guys

Nice thought, thanks heaps, but the prob is now they're aware of things now, there will be no mention of money back guarantee now (unless the software is faulty)...
Havn't even spoken to the guy who first contacted me and I don't think he'll be mentioning it anyway hehe...
Still on a high from them getting evicted :-)
Thing which really gets me apart from money back guarantee garbage (not the software as they also have one for that - well now that I think about it, the ONLY one they claim), is that they delayed me taking any legal action for about 3 wks coz I was sucked in again by the 'director' claiming, I'm doing my best for you, but they'll be back in 3 weeks so please hold on...
I'm going to contact ASIC, ACCC again and the others as suggested, and have a party with them...
It would be interested from the NZ guys as well if any more were taken, we could get a class action possibly? but I don't know his scenario, as well as not knowing how many ppl are required for an action to take place.
Either way, would be nice to get money back, but even better, even if I didn't get any back, that they would NOT have it.. even if it all went to the lawyer or something...
And as mentioned, don't even know where they advertise or anything... but if we can find a group of ppl together who got stitched by this mob, could b a start...
Thanks again heaps for all your inputs... many years on the net, even before it was popular, but first time in forum, and is very heart-felt... (no mushy stuff tho... still a blokey-bloke :-) )
Thanks.
Old 15th August 2005, 02:15 PM

Thumbs down

PLEASE NOTE:

For legal reasons we are not prepared to publish company names, names of individuals, identifying details, or alleged "**********".
Old 15th August 2005, 02:54 PM

Question ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator 3
PLEASE NOTE:

For legal reasons we are not prepared to publish company names, names of individuals, identifying details, or alleged "**********".

So basically even though these ******** defraud our system, steal from us, we can't let other people know about them, but basically if they run into them, 'tough'?
Is this a rule of the forum, or a general privacy rule protecting the '********'?
Just a query... as I'd sure as heck like to know if I was going to get involved with something, then reading about it and end up saving my self thousands...
Old 15th August 2005, 07:29 PM

OK
this is how you do it.
Go to a internet cafe, make a fake user name with one of those free email accounts.
Then go to www.angelfire.com and open a free web page account.
On the web page, write what you like, and just send us the URL.
We will know who's "web page" it is cos, we will know anyway.
Easy...

If they want to litigate, there is buckly's cos it's free to you except coupla dollars to use the internet cafe's time.
That way you won't be traced and they (scammers) have to spend up big to to pay for technicians and whatever,plus you are wasting their time !
Old 15th August 2005, 10:32 PM
Administrator

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzo75
So basically even though these ******** defraud our system, steal from us, we can't let other people know about them, but basically if they run into them, 'tough'?
Is this a rule of the forum, or a general privacy rule protecting the '********'?
Just a query... as I'd sure as heck like to know if I was going to get involved with something, then reading about it and end up saving my self thousands...

Unfortunately Renzo,

It's the law of this land.

This service is free.

Forum Terms of Use make it quite clear. NO potentially defamatory posts are permitted. No business is permitted to be named or clearly identified as operating a ******** etc. here.

We do not know whether someone is correctly or incorrectly being accused. We do not employ a team of investigative journalists. It would cost us a fortune. In addition, where would our comapny's financial benefit be in order to do this? We are after all running a commercial business.

We DO NOT intend to open our company up to numerous lawsuits.

We are NOT PREPARED to have businesses named and face potential legal action from them.